What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hottoys-warmachine-special-edition-03.jpg

:rock

RS Prop Masters 1:3 Stormtrooper helmet, scanned from an original screen used bucket and scaled down. It has been painted by a very good friend of mine, comes with real green acetate lenses and a cool neck trim, and the black stand is made by me:

cl82.jpg

Thanks, it was a hard choice I havent actually seen a Hot Toy in person yet so I went for one that didnt break the bank.

Is it worth getting a glass display case for her or will she be ok on a book shelf?

Thanks, it was a hard choice I havent actually seen a Hot Toy in person yet so I went for one that didnt break the bank.

Is it worth getting a glass display case for her or will she be ok on a book shelf?

I think she'll be fine on the shelf but she will be a dust magnet. You don't need an expensive case either, you can grab an acrylic case at Michael's for under $25. :)

I think she'll be fine on the shelf but she will be a dust magnet. You don't need an expensive case either, you can grab an acrylic case at Michael's for under $25. :)

The only one I can find on ebay is for around £70 does anyone have a link where I can get one cheaper?

I honestly dont know what I am looking for.

I really want Blade and Keaton but I think they are out of my price range.

Back