What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the MJ comiquette and the 1/6 Grievous figure. Even some mondos. Trying to get a good deal on the P.O.P. Franky (Sailing Again). But yes, things just keep popping up and we all keep snatching them up.

picked up an Attakus egg

$T2eC16R,!)0E9s37F2J2BR2)dI3Ynw~~60_12.JPG

^^^ The regular version on these are definitely the way to go. The Exclusive failed on too many points, IMO. The base and the 'worn' look on the droids are what makes this the superior version.

Very awesome. Congrats!

I just received my Hot Toys iron man Mark vii, and i gotta say its bad ***!!!!! It takes a while to pose it though, due to all of the interchangeable parts it comes with. Beautiful Figure though.

John Dykstra was kind enough to sign for me again, I already have a MR tall plaque I display with the eFX TIE Fighter, and another photo identical with this one, which is also in the same cabinet with the eFX TIE. This second photo I sent to him together with a small cool present and he sent it back signed though I mentioned I already have one signed by him. He always returned the $ I sent untouched, how cool is that. And his response times is one of the fastest ever TTM, less than 3 weeks via Romania-US-Romania. Many thanks again Mr. Dykstra! The old photo can be seen HERE.

AutographJohnDykstra04.jpg

John Dykstra was kind enough to sign for me again, I already have a MR tall plaque I display with the eFX TIE Fighter, and another photo identical with this one, which is also in the same cabinet with the eFX TIE. This second photo I sent to him together with a small cool present and he sent it back signed though I mentioned I already have one signed by him. He always returned the $ I sent untouched, how cool is that. And his response times is one of the fastest ever TTM, less than 3 weeks via Romania-US-Romania. Many thanks again Mr. Dykstra! The old photo can be seen HERE.

AutographJohnDykstra04.jpg

I love it ! Can you shoot me the address please.

Had an amazing last 4 days of going through antique places and flea markets! Pictured is a 1983 Princess Leia, Marvel's Greatest Fantastic Four No. 48. Captain America No. 104, DC's Ghosts No. 5, and a 1974 Mego Joker.

I also picked up Teen Titants No. 42 & 43, Metal Mean No. 22, and DC's Ghosts No. 18 at the same shop that had the DC's Ghosts No. 5 and the Mego Joker.

MtrQW5G.jpg

5JqfFEA.jpg

nncfY5z.jpg

ZjD5Bc1.jpg

Xbl3QIl.jpg

Back