What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The princess monoke one is in the picture I posted. It's Ashi taka and Mononoke holding up the forest spirits head.

Yeah, sorry. I meant one of actually San herself. I saw some if these the other day I may go grab what they had left.

Yeah, sorry. I meant one of actually San herself. I saw some if these the other day I may go grab what they had left.

Ah, no. They only have one set of characters for each film. Usualy the male lead and the female lead. Like Howl and Sophie, or Haku and Chihiro (which unfortunately my store didnt have). They're pretty decent little figurines. Not a lot of paint slop and it doesn't look too cheap. Ours were $20 which is probably the usual "specialty shop" mark up price.

resize_image.php

Sculpting a Galaxy book arrived from Amazon, it is one of the books I wanted in my collection. Now only waiting for the Star Wars Chronicles.

0x44.jpg

10 pounds of boar smashing FURY-- looks like Valyrian Steel knocked this one out of the park!

It's amazing. Spikes are razor sharp and the head of the hammer is beautiful. The front of the head looks like a gigantic meat tenderizer.

Rhaegar never stood a chance.

Back