What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We as the public always will have issues with casting in movies. Apparently the same thing was brought up about the casting of the little girl in the Hunger Games, But I gotta give ScarJo credit....to quote the Oracle in the Matrix movies "...for what it's worth, you made a believer outta me".

Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

Why the F do you care if i don't adore it? All i said was one of the characters was mis-cast.

It's not even that it's all the little digs you make about it all over the forum. Like X-men blends the characters unlike some, meaning Avengers. I see you all over facebook banging on about Iron Man figures and Iron man winning polls. I can't believe people still want Iron man.

HT haven't made my X-Men FU HT i'm never buying from you again and then you buy something. It just gets old.

That's precisely my issue with her casting, she never felt right since IM2 for me.

The problem is you can't say a teeny tiny thing bad about TA with fanboys coming out of the woodwork to scream at you. If you don't think it perfect you're labelled a hater :slap :cuckoo:

I said one character was mis-cast in just my opinion and peopke get all pissy and angry :dunno

Who's getting angry?

Sorry, Nova, but you seem to be the only here getting all "pissy & angry" here. :lol

You're entitled to your opinion but sometimes you do get carried away with the comments.

Just say'n.

EDIT: nevermind. This isn't the Nova or Avengers thread so it's best left to it's actual topic

@Jay, you're opinion of me is out of date, i hardly go to any Avengers threads, i don't bash Iron Man anymore and if i make comments about Spider-man or X-Men it's because i'm a fan of those. My only post on FB are the occasional request for update on XFC and that's pretty much it.

All i'm asking is judge me by who i am not who i was, and accept that some don't adore TA :wave

:peace

Last edited:
EDIT: nevermind. This isn't the Nova or Avengers thread so it's best left to it's actual topic

@Jay, you're opinion of me is out of date, i'm not a troll, i hardly go to any Avengers threads anymore, i don't bash Iron Man and if i make comments about Spider-man or X-Men it's because i'm a fan of those. My only post on Fb are the occasional request for update on XFC and that's pretty much it.

All i'm asking is judge me by who i am not who i was. :wave

:peace

Ok fair enough.

Another round of eBaying, and I bought myself A HT Iron Man mk IV (secretly wanted this for a long time, despite having mk VI already) and a Hasbro 12 inch Scout trooper I'm planning on using for a custom.

Back