What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GG's Hawkeye and Moon Knight mini bust. The hawkeye bust is so beyond amazing this quick snapshot cannot do it just. The Arrow in the quiver all are metal shafts and four sets of three different types of arrows. Moon Knight is STELLAR!!! will post better pics later.
20130314_181204_zps28f74894.jpg

20130314_181249_zps467528d2.jpg

GG's Hawkeye and Moon Knight mini bust. The hawkeye bust is so beyond amazing this quick snapshot cannot do it just. The Arrow in the quiver all are metal shafts and four sets of three different types of arrows. Moon Knight is STELLAR!!! will post better pics later.
20130314_181204_zps28f74894.jpg

20130314_181249_zps467528d2.jpg

Looks awesome ! I really like the way these came out ! COngrats bro. :hi5:

It wouldn't matter who they cast this Avengers hater would still say something. :lol

Why? Because The Avengers made more money and is a better movie than ASM? :monkey3

I'm a hater cos i don't worship it like others? :cuckoo:

Imo BW should've been an athletic-build russian actress

:monkey4 That's a horrible idea and BW would have looked like this...

man-woman-russian-bodybuilder-10.jpg

Thank God they went with ScarJo! :yess:

No because you worship AMS which is fine, but you feel the need to bash other films because people feel Avengers is way better. Everyone on this forum that reads your posts knows that's what you do. :lecture

Why? Because The Avengers made more money and is a better movie than ASM? :monkey3

:exactly: We all know it's true but he'll never admit it. :lol

No because you worship AMS which is fine, but you feel the need to bash other films because people feel Avengers is way better. Everyone on this forum that reads your posts knows that's what you do. :lecture

I didn't say squat about the movie, i said BW was mis-cast, imo. And that was all.

Not my fault you get all defensive at the slightest bit of critisism.

And I don't worship ASM (go find were i say it's the greatest thing ever or rate it 10/10), you won't cos i never said that, i've said a few times it's the second best spider-man movie.

If you simply just like Avengers your labelled a hater, and if you like ASM your labelled a fanboy :cuckoo: :slap

Last edited:
You rated Spiderman 9/10 so not that far off 10/10 you Rated Avengers 8/10 then later you rated it 6.7/10 probably because someone with an Avengers sig said Spiderman was ****. :lol

You rated Spiderman 9/10 so not that far off 10/10 you Rated Avengers 8/10 then later you rated it 6.7/10 probably because someone with an Avengers sig said Spiderman was ****. :lol

My rating went down because each time i watched it i couldn't help thinking where is the drama, where is the tension, where is the motivation, where is the emotion.

It was an entertaining action-fest like Transformers with humour, but had nothing else going for it. So upon each rewatching it became less interesting.

Why the F do you care if i don't adore it? All i said was one of the characters was mis-cast.

What is wrong with everybody??? Lemme just add that I love me some ScarJo and the pf is gorgeous, I do understand what Nova is saying. the comic book character of BW is a former russian gymnast turned spy/assassin, so I do understand. I didn't understand using Ultimate Avengers' nick fury in the movie, but i rolled with it. The Avengers is the one of the absolute best comic book superhero movie I've seen. ScarJo did an amazing job in the movie, and with her with get three( . )( . ) actresses for the price of one:wink1: So this really is not worth the argument here guys.

Imo BW should've been an athletic-build russian actress

:monkey4 That's a horrible idea and BW would have looked like this...

man-woman-russian-bodybuilder-10.jpg

Thank God they went with ScarJo! :yess:

:exactly: We all know it's true but he'll never admit it. :lol

I didn't say squat about the movie, i said BW was mis-cast, imo. And that was all.

Not my fault you get all defensive at the slightest bit of critisism.

And I don't worship ASM (go find were i say it's the greatest thing ever or rate it 10/10), you won't cos i never said that, i've said a few times it's the second best spider-man movie.

I didn't say squat about the movie, i said BW was mis-cast, imo.

ScarJo was awesome as BW and The Avengers is a much better movie than ASM (and I liked ASM BTW).

Even my non-comic book reading friends said the same.

I don't worship ASM (go find were i say it's the greatest thung evr or rate it 10/10), you won't cos i never said that.

TA was a an entertaining action-fest like Transformers and not the greatest movie in history like people make it out to be.

haters-gonna-hate.jpg

What is wrong with everybody??? Lemme just add that I love me some ScarJo and the pf is gorgeous, I do understand what Nova is saying. the comic book character of BW is a former russian gymnast turned spy/assassin, so I do understand. I didn't understand using Ultimate Avengers' nick fury in the movie, but i rolled with it. The Avengers is the one of the absolute best comic book superhero movie I've seen. ScarJo did an amazing job in the movie, and with her with get three( . )( . ) actresses for the price of one:wink1: So this really is not worth the argument here guys.

:lecture :goodpost: :exactly: :lecture

I do understand what Nova is saying. the comic book character of BW is a former russian gymnast turned spy/assassin, so I do understand..

That's precisely my issue with her casting, she never felt right since IM2 for me.

The problem is you can't say a teeny tiny thing bad about TA with fanboys coming out of the woodwork to attack you. If you don't think it perfect you're labelled a hater :slap :cuckoo:

I said one character was mis-cast in just my opinion and people get all pissy and angry and defensive :dunno

We as the public always will have issues with casting in movies. Apparently the same thing was brought up about the casting of the little girl in the Hunger Games, But I gotta give ScarJo credit....to quote the Oracle in the Matrix movies "...for what it's worth, you made a believer outta me".

That's precisely my issue with her casting, she never felt right since IM2 for me.

The problem is you can't say a teeny tiny thing bad about TA with fanboys coming out of the woodwork to scream at you

Back