What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My custom Ash arrived from the UK today!!!:yess:

This was made by fellow freak PeteSkywalker. Awesome guy to work with!! If you need a custom done check this guy out:lecture

Here is my lousy pic of it on my desk:

Ashgood3final.jpg

I can't take pics worth crap so if you want too see 10000x better pics head over to Pete's thread and you can see it truly in all of it's glory: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83351

My custom Ash arrived from the UK today!!!:yess:

This was made by fellow freak PeteSkywalker. Awesome guy to work with!! If you need a custom done check this guy out:lecture

Here is my lousy pic of it on my desk:

Ashgood3final.jpg

I can't take pics worth crap so if you want too see 10000x better pics head over to Pete's thread and you can see it truly in all of it's glory: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83351
Dude, great addition!! I saw his Ash's and he does awesome work.
Some superhero fuel.

imag0015.jpg

:rock :rock :rock

Bought a Dremel 4000 with accessories, couple of muscles book and Pop Sculptures book by Tim Bruckner, Zach Oat, and Ruben Procopio, Portrait Sculpting - Anatomy & Expressions in Clay, and Children's Portraits in Clay by Annie Davis. Got lazy susan round thingy for rotating, cheap armature wire from hardware store, led light and accessories days ago and still got a few more coming. Also waiting on some funds to get head magnifying glass with dual light and some syringes needles for crafting.

And maybe someday I'll save up for a digital SLR camera, LOL.

Almost there, but I guess I can start the process of sculpting.

*Sent without using any PDA or smart phone thingy!*

Last edited:
I framed 2 signed Ralph McQuarrie prints from the last 3 remaining in my collection. I kept only the Imperials prints. You can see the evolution of this talented artists signature, the first one was with full sig and the latter, when Mr. McQuarrie was ill the autograph consisted only in the R.M.Q. initials alas.

autographralphmcquarrie.jpg

autographralphmcquarrie.jpg

Hot Toys Iron Man Secret Project! Hot Toys are just so dang addictive I wish I never got my first one around a month ago lol

Back