What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My latest shopping spree result ...

OctPurchases2012.jpg

OMG:horror I'm so jealous.

damn jkno, you always get the coolest things i didnt even know they made....

where do you find all this stuff..

Thanks. It was a custom order. Since I took the pics without the mannequin head, here are some shots that will show how this helmet really fits:

moncalatstdriverhelmet1.jpg

moncalatstdriverhelmet2.jpg

My latest purchase 2 Ikea Lack side tables. I combined them to make my stand for my other purchase that will be here next week :yess:

DSC09774-1-1.jpg

Last edited:
I just ordered HT Batman Begins/Bruce Wayne - should be here Thursday!!!!!

I know there are a lot of problems with the fig, but I was glad to be able to get it....not too long ago these babies were sold out!

I also picked up a HT Dog Alien last weekend at the NY Comic Con!!!

I just ordered HT Batman Begins/Bruce Wayne - should be here Thursday!!!!!

I know there are a lot of problems with the fig, but I was glad to be able to get it....not too long ago these babies were sold out!

I also picked up a HT Dog Alien last weekend at the NY Comic Con!!!

Congrats Johnny! :clap Glad you took the oppurtunity to get it again. Btw, my cuz informed me that the Batman I ordered in US are issue-free. :yess: Sweet! Hope your doesn't have as well. :)

Recently met Richard Hatch and Nicki Clyne to add to my growing BSG autograph collection!
If anyone knows of conventions where Grace Park and Jamie Bamber will be upcoming let me know, those are 2 I really need to round off the collection!

alb-auto-IMG_1401.jpg

alb-autoIMG_1405.jpg

Also had a chance to meet a decent amount of the Supernatural Cast as well!

albIMG_1406.jpg

Last edited:
Recently met Richard Hatch and Nicki Clyne to add to my growing BSG autograph collection!
If anyone knows of conventions where Grace Park and Jamie Bamber will be upcoming let me know, those are 2 I really need to round off the collection!

alb-auto-IMG_1401.jpg

alb-autoIMG_1405.jpg

Also had a chance to meet a decent amount of the Supernatural Cast as well!

albIMG_1406.jpg

Very nice!! :rock :clap

Back