What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received 2 Imperial Code Cylinders (original radiation dosimeters) which I will display next to my Imperial stuff:

2vrvkhd.jpg

And an Adidas Stormtrooper T-Shirt from a friend:

15dw840.jpg

Just ordered it from BBTS
On the one hand I am happy to find this piece somewhere in stock, on the other hand shipment to germany was 100$ :slap

SSC10837.jpg

Sucks that the shipping was so much, but it's definitely an awesome piece! Congrats! :rock

Bought a HT Marcus Wright off the board! Got it yesterday! It is awesome! Pics soon.

Very nice! Marcus is an awesome figure! The BD head is so extremely detailed! Congrats! :rock

Wow that looks awesome! Major congrats on this beautiful piece! :clap

One more figure to my Predator collection: Machiko

Machiko is an awesome HT figure! I can honestly say one of my favourites in my collection! Congrats man! :rock

I just received 2 Imperial Code Cylinders (original radiation dosimeters) which I will display next to my Imperial stuff:

2vrvkhd.jpg

And an Adidas Stormtrooper T-Shirt from a friend:

15dw840.jpg

Very nice! I really like the T-shirt! Congrats! :hi5:

Sucks that the shipping was so much, but it's definitely an awesome piece! Congrats! :rock

That's the price you have to pay when you wait too long :banghead I only pre-ordered Leonardo and after I saw it in real I was so excited about the line that I needed the other 3 as well. But one more (Donatello) to go.

Thanks guys it was a present from a good friend.

BTW I just realized these radiation dosimeters aka Imperial Code Cylinders are in fact the same ones to the ones General Tagge and Chief Bast have:

2hgbfps.jpg

10gkxgm.jpg
OH! is that what they are, i was wondering. :slap

My Electric Tiki The TICK statue off of Amazon from Newbury Comics.
The price tag says $149.99 but I got it for $74.99!
Screenshot2011-04-22at124023PM.png

More pics to come soon,this is off my new iPhone 3GS...another purchase I guess LOL!

OH! is that what they are, i was wondering. :slap

LOL, in fact they are radiation dosimeters. ;) But in SW they used all kinds of props due to budget limitations. Even in Prequels they tried to reenact the daily basis items as props but didn't work as they thought (Gillette Lady shaver as Jedi communicator for example)

Picked up this 1/48 scale Yamato Macross VF-1J Special "weathered" Edition figure from a local collector for $80, awesome figure and what a deal.

0044038054307_221e4453b7.jpg

VF-1J_ichijou7_Ya_1252909858.jpg

4085736013_f97a6d7cb3.jpg

I went a little crazy last night. I already have the Neytiri Ex coming to me in a month, but I just ordered the following last night:

HT Iron Man Mark II Armor Unleashed Exclusive
Alien Resurrection Alien Exclusive

And waitlisted:

Predator on Horse Statue

Don't know if I'll have enough money to get SDCC exclusives....

Back