What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On Saturday on my trip to NH & ME I bought
The DCD Joker
The DCD Harley Quinn
HT Ellen Ripley
SSC The Dead The Doctor
Harry Potter year 2 figure pack
&
The GG Cho Chang mini-bust will be here on Wednesday...finally!
:chew

Last edited:
motu_classics_king_grayskull.jpg

damn that piece looks awsome man!:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

I got my Cho Chang mini-bust on Wednesday.I won it on eBay on July 20th and I got it on August 13th.Needless to say I left the guy negative feedback.
DSCN2057.jpg

:chew

I just got in my SSC 12" Shaun of the Dead Excl. Thanks to a $50 GC, it only cost me $18 dlvd! :rock

HT T-800 Endoskeleton
HT TDK Joker
Sideshow T-800 Endoskull Bust (combat version)

And I'm broke :lol

On Saturday August 9th I got all this in NH & ME.
DSCN2037.jpg

DSCN2040.jpg

DSCN2042.jpg

DSCN2041.jpg

My The Dead Subject 57 Doctor with no sleeve.
DSCN2046.jpg

I got this on my trip to Cape Cod today(8-14-08)
Catwoman.jpg

just got this 2 days ago alien dio and predator dio next week enterbay bruce lee game of death should be here cant wait :banana
2nk51mu.jpg

Got HT Batman Begins V2 yesterday and a day or so before I got the HT AVP-R Alien.

Some fun stuff this week :rock

Sideshow's 1:1 scale Kroenen mask. Item is shipping from Austrailia so begins the long wait for this most wanted piece. I'll post some pictures when it arrives.

Oh and I recieved this last Saturday.

PredatorHelmet.jpg

Well I recieved my Kroenen mask as you can see from my avatar picture. It is modified by painting the metal breathing part black to look like the nazi scenen from the beginning. Easily a must have item, awesome in every way I have it on the wall since I don't like the stand it came with. Ill post pictures later.

Received this guy today in the mail from a board member who makes an awesome custom Chewbacca! He posts these occasionally on eBay under userID mattman1968.

Pics don't do it justice...really awesome work!

Chewie2.jpg

Chewie1.jpg

Back