Whats your Grey PF Hulk Order Time!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what you're saying is that I could a killing off this right now? None to be seen on eBay, so...

Easily. It's a rare sought after piece

I check on ebay & the boards regularly to see what things are going for. Even pieces I own but I've yet to see a grey hulk for sale. Talking of rare I see the Spider-Man Negative Zone Version not long ago up for auction on eBay but I forgot to watch it so I could see what it went for.

This was a Grey Hulk PF that I sent to Saul Alvarez to repaint green. I dyed and roughed up the pants. The ES # was sanded off the base bottom.)
**Just fielding offers at the moment. I could use the $$ to go towards other orders but, I'm in no hurry to sell. $2000 + shipping & PP fees FIRM

:horror :monkey2

So technically there's a 149 Grey Hulks

Easily. It's a rare sought after piece

I check on ebay & the boards regularly to see what things are going for. Even pieces I own but I've yet to see a grey hulk for sale. Talking of rare I see the Spider-Man Negative Zone Version not long ago up for auction on eBay but I forgot to watch it so I could see what it went for.

I got the neg zone and classic spideys. Retail too. Its awesome being awesome.

Bodie

Oh yeah!?!?! I got Grey Hulk, Doom Ex, and Cap PF Ex at retail!! Among other things. /weinermeasuringcontest

But seriously, I'd consider selling this, but shipping this thing would give me nightmares.

Man, the retail on this thing was like $450. It was nuts. $100 more than the reg edition. It was quite the Internet debate.

Back