Whats your Grey PF Hulk Order Time!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh boy....
That is the second time I heard that comment. I think folks were trying to deflect possible competition for the few that were left. Not too cool.
My condolences!
Best,

Beware guys - they will NOT ship out in order, a Sideshow CS rep LIED to me and told me that they absolutely 100% are filled in the order they come in. This was a direct contradiction of what the Most Senior CS rep said.

Hope you guys do not get jerked around on this one!!

the Doctor said:
boba 1/4,rock hotbiker babe and mummy pf

Well, if you do not have a good friend on the boards who may score one for you, or were not early on the waitlist, at least you will have your three figures to console you!
Best,

Can't find this anywhere....have looked for this since January and have not seen it come up for sale anywhere.

I'd love to have one of these but I don't think that will ever happen. I'll just have to live with the grey Hulk maquette.

Had the opportunity to pick up of these up for under $1000 here in the UK but just dont have the space for it plus i already have the Green Hulk PF. Its a great piece to have for the die hard collector as its rare as hell but one Hulk PF is enough for me :)

Had the opportunity to pick up of these up for under $1000 here in the UK but just dont have the space for it plus i already have the Green Hulk PF. Its a great piece to have for the die hard collector as its rare as hell but one Hulk PF is enough for me :)

You should of bought it & given it to me :D

Back