What's your favorite Star Wars spaceship?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have always been a huge fan of anything Hoth. I love the sleekness of the snowspeeder and the massive size of the Imperial AT AT.

This is a tough one. So many to choose from. But, if I remember when I was a kid, although I loved the X-wings, I remember being so impressed and confused by the design of the TIE FIGHTERS -- they were so different in style, so weird looking, that they really opened my mind to the idea that spaceships could be any bizarre shape, not just classic rocket-shaped vehicles.

It doesn't have to be a literal spaceship, it could be any vehicle.
I guess I'll never understand the love for the Y-Wing, it's one of my least favorite even though I owned one as a kid.
I really wish someone would make a line of affordable high detail Star Wars vehicles that are relatively in scale to a specific series. Such as starfighters would be in scale to one another but not to capital ships which would be in scale to other capital ships etc..
I own a few of the Titanium vehicles but they're too small, unrealistic, commonly out of scale, and have less detail then I'd like. The higher end stuff (Code 3) is nice, but too expensive. I'd like a line that's the equivalent of the Sideshow 1:6 scale figures, highly detailed, in scale, and affordable. Kind of what Art Asylum did with Star Trek ships.

If only Sideshow would higher really good modelers and start just such a line I'd be in heaven. :monkey5

Another ship I like: Droid Ship

darthviper107 said:
Master Replicas is going to do scaled vehicles.

I'd buy one if it was a naboo=N-1 or sebulba's pod but they do cost a penny or two.

darthviper107 said:
Master Replicas is going to do scaled vehicles.
I looked around and couldn't find any info. You're not talking about the Studio Scale vehicles are you? Those are anything but affordable.

No, not the Studio Scale replicas, it's in their product line for 2007, they haven't shown anything yet, it's just slated to be done. Supposedly they are doing a scaled Millennium Falcon, and I think an X-Wing and a TIE.

darthviper107 said:
No, not the Studio Scale replicas, it's in their product line for 2007, they haven't shown anything yet, it's just slated to be done. Supposedly they are doing a scaled Millennium Falcon, and I think an X-Wing and a TIE.
Ooh that sounds good, I hope they'll be affordable and not too large. I guess we'll have to wait for more information at Toy Fair.

The Falcon's a classic atypical design. My #1.

Followed by the Lars family landspeeder.

Skipping the obvious 3 from post #1 ...

I really like some of the PT design work

Naboo Royal Starship - Reminds me of the SR71 Blackbird
Naboo Fighter - Love the Yellow and Chrome plus sleek styling
ROTS Jedi Fighter or AOTC Fighter with HyperDrive Ring

Seth Gecko said:
My favorite.

n-1_1-2.jpg

This has always been a favorite of mine as well. I still remember the first pic I ever saw on the net of Episode I's production back in 1997, and it was of one of these. I thought they would be the new "X-Wing" of the PT.

I also love the AT-AT, The Imperial Shuttle, the Slave I, the TIE Advanced, and the Ep. III Jedi Starfighter.

Anakin's enhanced clone wars jedi star fighter, anakin's episode 3 green star fighter. The one he flew to mustafar.

My favorite is the "Advance Tie Fighter" like the one piloted by Vader in Ep. IV

It was the first toy ship I got as a kid and I loved it! I asked for it and got it for Christmas when I was 5 or 6?

After that it would be the "Star Destroyers".

:emperor :maul

The Falcon will always be my most iconic and favorite symbol of any Star Wars technology. Lightsabers are a close second, but Jedi are really such a small part of the WHOLE galaxy. Now "the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy" is for everyone, assuming they know how to fly.

Back