What's YOUR favorite Marvel figure (of the year)?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
War Machine Punisher for me. He is a great figure and Punisher is my favorite character. The only other marvel figure I got was Endgame Rocket and he is awesome to. Really like the suit and he is another of my favorite characters.

I didn't get any hot toys Marvel in 2020. Hopefully 2021 i will get endgame captain marvel and also wasp.

This is mine :)

ba70f09b4251653eb3c3a9c5d6267ec8.jpg

Well, I didn't actually get my Iron Man Mark VII diecast until Jan 2020 so that has to be tops for me. If I had to list a Top 5 they would be:

1. IM Mark VII Diecast
  2. Armored Thanos
  3. The Ock
  4. IM Mark XLVII Diecast Re-Issue
  5. Captain Marvel Deluxe

War Machine Punisher for me. He is a great figure and Punisher is my favorite character. The only other marvel figure I got was Endgame Rocket and he is awesome to. Really like the suit and he is another of my favorite characters.

WM Punisher is a good one!

HT Mark III 1/4. Best suit, best scale.

Yeah the 1/4 Mark III is fantastic! Glad to have that armor, and in 1/4 too!

Well, I didn't actually get my Iron Man Mark VII diecast until Jan 2020 so that has to be tops for me. If I had to list a Top 5 they would be:

1. IM Mark VII Diecast
  2. Armored Thanos
  3. The Ock
  4. IM Mark XLVII Diecast Re-Issue
  5. Captain Marvel Deluxe

Nice list! Happy to see Captain Marvel in it! :D

The Iron Spiderman VG figure is simply incredible in hand. Massive mech arms and color really make it a great display piece.

I received the Hulkbuster Deluxe version this year, so I think by default I need to claim that as my #1 for 2020...but if I'm gonna be honest I probably only spent 10 minutes total with the figure before boxing it up, so I have no real meaningful firsthand impression with it. :lol

Otherwise I'm gonna say my #1 top spot is a tie between Nebula and Killmonger. Although technically I paid off Nebula in 2020 but didn't receive her until yesterday...so does that mean she's 2021 for me? In which case I guess Killmonger is the winner! :clap

I think it's fair to say the #1 biggest loser is the Mk. 85 headsculpt! :rotfl

I received the Hulkbuster Deluxe version this year, so I think by default I need to claim that as my #1 for 2020...but if I'm gonna be honest I probably only spent 10 minutes total with the figure before boxing it up, so I have no real meaningful firsthand impression with it. :lol

Otherwise I'm gonna say my #1 top spot is a tie between Nebula and Killmonger. Although technically I paid off Nebula in 2020 but didn't receive her until yesterday...so does that mean she's 2021 for me? In which case I guess Killmonger is the winner! :clap

I think it's fair to say the #1 biggest loser is the Mk. 85 headsculpt! :rotfl

My neighbor?s favorite was my HB Jackhammer arm. But then you already knew that. :lol

Honestly my fav Marvel might be The Ock, it has problems but those arms are brilliant.

Also liked:
Stan Lee
Black Widow EG
Hawkeye EG
Captain Marvel

Back