Whats your favorite Hot Toys 1/6, and why?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2.0 joker... one of a kind to me it made me back into hot toys

Just when you thought you were out, they pull you back in!

Joker 2.0 is the figure that made me aware of Hot Toys. I remember seeing it on SSC website, and thinking "What the heck is this? This thing looks incredible. 275 dollars!!!!!? Eh, to hell with it, it must be mine. It's not like I'm going to buy a ton of these Hot Toys".....................................................................................................................................

I want to go with mk 7 because genuinely I could sell everything else but that. he is perfect, slight neck mod done to him and all the different display options.

But batman DX 12 is a very close tie, I'd struggle with letting him go too

Eh, to hell with it, it must be mine. It's not like I'm going to buy a ton of these Hot Toys".....................................................................................................................................
gDRka.gif

:lol

:lol at last few posts. It hilarious the things that catch on like that Boromir thing.^

But yeah I remember thinking I'd just get a select few 1:6ths, starting with the Sideshow Terminators. Glad I made the jump on one hand but on the other....jesus.....

:lol at last few posts. It hilarious the things that catch on like that Boromir thing.^

But yeah I remember thinking I'd just get a select few 1:6ths, starting with the Sideshow Terminators. Glad I made the jump on one hand but on the other....jesus.....

Just recently I was at school, and I can't recall how it came about but someone said something along the lines "It would be like a walk to Mordor", and like five people in the area said "One does not simply walk into mordor!":lol

Of all the things to catch on, that is a strange one. It's funny to see how that happens.

Just recently I was at school, and I can't recall how it came about but someone said something along the lines "It would be like a walk to Mordor", and like five people in the area said "One does not simply walk into mordor!":lol

Of all the things to catch on, that is a strange one. It's funny to see how that happens.

But did they do the hand gesture thing? That's important

I love them all.....so detailed and yeah, not cheap. You should love them all to the fullest.....

Don Vito Corleone, the Godfather, and the why? is because I really like the movie, and HT makes and exceptional work on the figure.

T2 T-800 (MMS 117) I think it's perfect. Also T2 it's my favorite movie and Arnold my favorite 80s action actor!

Iron Man Mk VII for me, or the Batman DX12. I have the first but not the second!

have to go with a non-dx release - The Superman beacause he's a piece of art - no flaws what so ever.

Back