Whats your favorite Hot Toys 1/6, and why?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think one of the best sixth scale figures from Hot Toys is The Nickelson Joker.The resemblance is uncanny.Also the Ledger Joker 2.0. Both for reasons for being so iconic. If they gave awards for being the Best 1/6 scale figure of the year, they would certainly be in the top ten

Captain America: The First Avenger version.

My top 1 Marvel caracther, in his best outfit (I ever had it tatooed in my left shoulder), with an incredible work of Hot Toys in the outfit and a really good likeness.

And the paint in his shield must be the most beautiful thing I ever see in 1/6 scale.

if the HT power loader can count as a figure..............mark it...........:yess:

ripley not so much...........:lol

Mine was hands down my first HT Joker 2.0 DX11. But just today got the Tony Stark armor suit test and it is also pretty amazing. But head sculpt goes hands down to the Joker!

UGH! I have lots that I love! Let's put it this way:

For realism, it would be 1989 Batman and Joker set, Bane, and EB's Jordan. All Batman vehicles too, if that can be counted.

For shelf presence and engineering, it's HT's War Machine and T600, and SSC's Droid and STAP set.

For its sheer artistry -- Samurai Predator.

It's super tough to choose my favorite Hot Toys, but if I had to pick it would be DX09(Keaton). Looks like a mini-Keaton in a Batman suit, and the PERS adds to the figure instead of making the likeness off.

Runner-ups
T-800 Tech Noir
Bank Robber Joker
Joker 2.0

my first and favourit hottoys is the DX12 batman

the suit is made of both fabric and plastic、pretty accurate
the head sculpture looks nice,,
the flexibility is not a problem to me

The one that still makes me giggle ALL the time when I see it is: Dutch BUT there is something sinister and gritty about City Hunter 2.0...I love the paint app!

While I already listed my favorite, I feel a few more need attention.

I love my Sgt. Barnes figure. They did a great job with the likeness, and the detail of the costume, but the only thing I don't like is the elbow joints are really distracting.

Bane of Course! He looks awesome. Also, I just got a T-1000 recently and he's pretty cool too.

Back