Whats your favorite Buffyverse figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Favorite Buffyverse non-Buffy figure is also human Spike. What an awesome sculpt! Love love love him! My favorite Buffyverse Buffy figure is Graduation Day Buffy. (The word "Buffy" is starting to lose all meaning for me, I've typed it too many times...) :lol

Favorite monster is D'Hoffryn, but followed closely by The Master.

I have Subway Spike but I still don't have any love for him... :sick :wacky

I think this might be easier to say that the only figures I DON'T love from the Buffy/Angel lines are Willow and Faith. Although the heads are weak the accessories and costumes are very nice.

I found Prophecy Buffy in store and had to pass...the eyes were awful and bulgy...you guys were right...I've seen others like Willow and Xander and have been disappointed in the final figures...I guess I am just not finding the right ones for in person...

The original 12" Spike, he started my Buffy collection and I adore him. The sculpt is just dead on and beautiful, and I was lucky enough to get the exclusive version too.

I'd like to add my love for the Dru figure, actually her outfit. It's just stunning. She turned out beautifully.

Damn, how could I forget about him?

Oh, wait, I might have repressed the memory of him. He's not that... pretty. Clothes are good, but I wish they had gone with a different facial expression.

Back