Whats your favorite Buffyverse figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh wow! I love her in that picture! If I get her over the next few days I'll do what you did! She looks so good!

Really? Well, I haven't seen her in person yet so maybe I'll think so when I do...what are the good ones in the line besides Human Spike?

Well both the Angel releases are great, and Graduation Buffy is a must. I also very much Lorne and Giles too. Also Dru, for the costume she wears If nothing else.

Prophesy Girl Buffy was, what I would call, a misunderstood creature. She had a great sculpt, but really bad execution. With a little liner around the top of the eye to make it look less bulgy and by moving the hair over her forehead she looks light years better.

Think is whatever you do you're still stuck with that enormous lollipop head though.

:lol Lollipop head :lol

I have to agree with VWAS that Willow is just away worse! UGH! I couldnt even bring myself to buy it. :(

If I have to pick a baddie for a good sculpt, D'hoffryn is definitely my favorite. He looks great! Lorne on the Angel line for demon is also cool. He's no baddie, but a demon nonetheless. And I def want to change my PG Buffy up now that I saw that. I just don't trust myself with the eyeliner. Sure, I can put it on me, but try putting it on Buffy, haha, my hands will probably shake like crazy and make her a thicker eyebrow instead.

My favorite is the Origins Liam figure. I really loved those flashback episodes.

And he was free too with my Sideshow Gift card. :naughty

My favorite is the Origins Liam figure. I really loved those flashback episodes.

And he was free too with my Sideshow Gift card. :naughty

I got him free twice! I got him when I won a 50.00 gift card from ssc and then again when I won during a trivia game. :) So I have him 2 times. Too bad I couldn't have gotten giles or something twice. But at least I can use the second body for a custom head.

If I have to pick a baddie for a good sculpt, D'hoffryn is definitely my favorite. He looks great! Lorne on the Angel line for demon is also cool. He's no baddie, but a demon nonetheless. And I def want to change my PG Buffy up now that I saw that. I just don't trust myself with the eyeliner. Sure, I can put it on me, but try putting it on Buffy, haha, my hands will probably shake like crazy and make her a thicker eyebrow instead.

I so with you BG I hate trying to paint around or the eyes my self it just one wrong move and it's:horror.

eyes are the hardest thing for me in painting and am just now starting to get a small handle on it. Do what Les told me to. Buy those magnifying head glasses. they really do make a difference. :D

I thought I posted in here but I guess I did not. I own ZERO 1/6th Buffy figures but I think I would like to get all three Gentlemen and Subway Spike.

Oh the Gentlemen are good, and I've slowly learnt to love Subway Spike after my initial 'issues' with the face on that figure.

I could understand that since it is such a cool but ridiculous version of him.

It wouldn't be so bad If the face had been better. Spike at that point was at his most attractive, whilst this figure just looked too brutish. Also the naked arms didn't help, but he looks a tad better If you dress him in the Duster. I also added the correct patterning to his ripped top, and some eyeliner.

img1trv.jpg

img19t.jpg

Oh dear, I don't Punk Spike likes the Xander figure very much. :lol:

Back