Whats your favorite Buffyverse figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sueworld

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well I've finally managed to pick up a very cheaply priced loose D'Hoffryn and a cheap boxed exclusive blue clothed Darla, and so it looks like my Buffyverse collection is just about complete now, and looking at all of them together it got me thinking.

I thought I'd ask those who've been collecting this series a few questions, such as whats your favorite figure, and why. And which one do you think looks the most like their onscreen counterparts and in your opinion is really worth the money you paid for it. :D

For me it has to be human faced Spike, closely followed by Graduation day Buffy and the first release of Angel. Loved the little touch of the tatoo on the back.

It would be Angel "Becoming" He was just great the head look like David B. and the hair was right for the buffy years, the outfit was cool especially his Coat was dead on and the tattoo on the back was just the Icing on the cake....But a close 2nd would have to be Spike 'School Hard" he was just a fantastic figure he would have been my number one etc I didn't the body, pants, or his boots.

Human head Spike excl. is probably the most realistic figure and worth the $65 I paid. My favourites are Werewolf Oz and Hush Buffy + 3 Gentlemen as these were the figures that got me started with Sideshow.

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>Human Spike for sure. It's like a little mini version of him on my shelves.

I have to agree, Human Spike is good.

I would have loved Dru more If they had done her with a human face, rather then the usual 'cop out' vampface. Trouble is of course apart from small few Sideshows likenesses have never been that strong, especially when it comes to women. Olaf was great at them (Buffy), but when he left, that was that I'm afraid.

Human Spike always looked great especially after some of the customizers really gave it the once over but for me my favorite Buffyverse figure(s) were these guys.

buffygentle12.jpg

*hee* I've got two sets of those guys as they were so cheap to buy over here in the UK.

I like them, (I really want to find the time to repaint mine) but I wish the suits had been better. The Gladstone bags were superb of course, as well as all the other little accessories that they came with.

My favorite that I've seen online is Prophecy Buffy. I love the outfit and real hair! Very different for Sideshow!

^That's funny. Prophesy girl Buffy is usually considered the biggest turd that came out of the Buffy line.

^That's funny. Prophesy girl Buffy is usually considered the biggest turd that came out of the Buffy line.

Really? Well, I haven't seen her in person yet so maybe I'll think so when I do...what are the good ones in the line besides Human Spike?

Prophesy Girl Buffy was, what I would call, a misunderstood creature. She had a great sculpt, but really bad execution. With a little liner around the top of the eye to make it look less bulgy and by moving the hair over her forehead she looks light years better.

IMG00042-1.jpg

Back