What's up with OneSixthBruce?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm waiting for Iron Patriot, Mark 42, Silver Centurion, Starboost, Thor, Black Widow, Steve + Cap Twin set and Armoury. . . *Sigh

Well let's hope he does get through the emails. I want my refund, i'm sick of waiting and getting no reply. Shame it was split payments and out of the paypal protection or i'd claim that way.

I hope they give an update on each outstanding item. If they don't have the supply it'd be nice for them to be honest and refund instead of stringing customers along while they try to source it elsewhere.

Extremely unfortunate for all customers involved in this situation.

Osb get them when they get them. There is no reason at present to believe that there is a shortage of supply. There are a number of issues that have culminated in the problems we've all experienced. I agree that as a grey they can't just agree a shipment of 1000 units with HT but then no grey dealer has that luxury.

On 17th April Mazzik announced:

On 27th April he posted:

Ignoring the irony of yet another incorrect estimated date of arrival, customers ought to be seeing some action a week from now. For many that's going to be answers to emails or the processing of long-awaited refunds.

As for the arrival of the figures themselves, that's a completely different matter.

Mazzik reported, for example, with reference to the HT Spider-Man:

That's one of the meaningless phrases that means even less than "being prepared for shipping".

OSB apparently still have no control over the situation.

That supply is seemingly no longer as plentiful as it used to be. Even when some does come in it's probably split-shipments. So, for some, the wait goes on.

Mazzik may solve the issue with communication once he's working at it full time, but the other issue will remain.

I'm only waiting for the Batman Armoury now, so will likely wait it out. Whether I live long enough to receive it is another matter. :lol

My 180-day paypal buyer's protection is approaching fast. What should I do?
Should I wait it out and lose the protection (probably what OSB is banking on) or should I open a paypal dispute and get my final payment back? I will lose £63 for the pre-order of the Batman Armoury if I did that, which is probably better than losing almost £400.

You wont lose money. No need for people to file paypal claims. Just keep emailing them.

Yeah Maz messaged me on Facebook on Friday and asked if i wanted a refund? I said yes so hopefully they issue it next week.

I don't do Facebook, but they have not replied to any of my emails.

I asked again on Monday about the refund and he said i don't work weekends. He said he'll refund me as soon as he can. Still not had it yet but i'm hoping it's before the end of the week.

Facebook seemed to be the quickest method for a reply.
Emailed about 7 times no reply. Posted a comment on fb on saturday and got refund on monday

Facebook seemed to be the quickest method for a reply.
Emailed about 7 times no reply. Posted a comment on fb on saturday and got refund on monday

Say what? I still haven't got my refund. :gah: Nah he sent me a reply yesterday saying i'll have mine in the next 24 hours. So not long now. :yess:

Got my refund now. Good luck with your orders guys. Maz seems a cool guy so i'm sure you'll get sorted.

Back