What's up with OneSixthBruce?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Completely agree Jimbits76, I am happy to wait for my figures from OSB and I know that WaiMan and Maggie are working hard to get them into collectors hands ASAP.

We all have families, jobs, bills and responsibilities. I am sure I work as hard for my money as you and when I pass my hard-earned over to someone for a service / purchase, then I damn well expect to receive it, otherwise I consider that at best poor business practice and at worse out and out deceit. It makes me laugh (ironically) when people say ' just get a refund then'. Have you tried to get a response from OSB??? You only have to look here and on their Facebook page to see their out and out failure to keep customers appraised of the situation regarding items they have paid for.

I've never asked for a refund so I can't help you there. I can tell you that I have had a response from Wai Man every time I have contacted him regarding me messing around with my orders or seeing if he can get something specific in. I'm sure if I contacted him tomorrow regarding a refund he would get back to me in due course and tell me my order was refunded. Why is this? I don't know to be honest. I can only say that I am courteous and polite every time I have contacted One Sixth Bruce. I certainly don't spend any more money with them than the average collector, far from it!

Russell who has posted above (i'm not sure if his actual name is Russell) was frustrated like you and contacted Wai Man directly and got a refund. He then ordered his figure from Collectibles Direct and received it so I know the refund situation works.

It seems as if you are very angry about not receiving your toys. Alas, it also seems that whatever I say is not going to alleviate that! I'm sure you work very hard and have many responsibilities; as you say, many of us do. All I can do is counter your posts and record my good experiences with OSB (like Vince above).

I wish you the best and really do hope you get your toys or a refund soon.

I appreciate your viewpoint and respect that you're entitiled to it. Your reported experience with OSB is one I've heard echoed by others. I'm not coming on here just to stir up trouble for OSB, I actually thanked Wai Man earlier in the thread for coming on here and commenting. I just think there are a sizeable number of customers who are unhappy and deserve to be heard.

I would welcome OSB pm'ing here with regards my orders, but as I said earlier I genuinely hope they sort themselves out quickly and justify the trust guys such as yourself have In them, which for me has been eroded by their failure currently to provide a decent customer service.

I have many occasions admitted on emails, Facebook, Facebook groups and I'm sure on here of me screwing up on delays....

I still take orders as I've implemented a limit to what I order with my suppliers in Taiwan and China, not had time to read through all past few pages as I am still at my other business. But will read tomorrow if I have time.

You think when I read comment about my business that I work so hard for I don't try and make things right?? Yes, rep has been tarnished big time, and it kills me, but what can I do??? My hands are truly tied with delays and time BUT I won't stop. I'm determined to get OSB how it was.

WM

Hi WaiMan, just to say that I trust you will come through with the figures as soon as you get them, delays you can't control suck but I get that theres not much you can do to speed things up. Things seem a bit mad in HK at the moment! hopefully smaller preorder amounts will help as you say. I think my point was that some semi-regular news would be nice. But I guess if you don't get dates from your suppliers then theres nothing you can pass on!

J

Just as an update, I was contacted by Wai Man via pm on here with a follow up email 're: my orders. Following this I am somewhat more confident in OSB and their ability to deliver. I hope that others with outstanding issues are taken care of and given options as to how their orders are handled.

Update from OSB via Facebook

Update on delayed orders,

Many of you are waiting for updates, we are sorry for the delay in giving you firm dates.

Maggie is on the case with our suppliers, in constant contact with them.

Orders like ED209/T800/Chitauri/BatmanRobin sets etc are all secure but just not arrived at our suppliers, any news we will update via email.

Most know know that I have capped preorders to stop delays like this in future.

PLUS - I have now set time in each day to sort out our admin, have done for a while, these next few days we have a quiet spell till next week so I will crack on with all replies.

New system now in place to answer queries, orders etc etc, please email to normal address [email protected] - BUT in subject box put in your order number.

This will help me find your order quickly, we have quite a few emails just asking about an order, but don’t leave the order number and when we search our database, email used is not the one used when making the order.

So please remember to put order numbers in subject box (thats if you have one)

Thanks
WaiMan

Post pinned so all can see - also temporally disabled posting ability, will resume back to normal in a few weeks.

Will never order with onesixthbruce again. Considering batman/robin have been out for 6 months or so in HK and zavvi have them in stock with 10% off, i emailed asking if it was possible to get a refund on my deposit. They refunded my deposit but also all my other deposits and cancelled all my preorders including batman armory and T1 T-800 :(

Pre-ordered MoS in July last year and still waiting on him. Waiman's done his back in again or something so I might get it just in time for Batman v Superman.

Sadly to say I am losing all faith in one sixth as a company, I have emailed them over the last month at least once a week and sent a private message via here don't have a single reply.

I have noticed the number they had on the website which is now gone, also on the facebook they have removed the option for people to post. I don't have a FB account so I don't know if this has been moved so only logged in users can see.

If I can afford to purchase any more hot toy figures its not going to be with onesixth, at least with forbidden planet I can call them and ask or email and get a response in a day or two.

Well i'm still waiting for 66 Batman and Robin since May

Emailed them on 23/11/14 for a refund for Roadblock figure and surprise no reply per usual. SIX emails sent in 2014 and not 1 single reply

OSB if you read this post please PM me, i want my figures or my money back.

You'd think if Wai Man is laid up, it would actually give him more time to devote to emails and customer's issues.

Hmmmm. Sounds really promising for those with back and pre-orders pending / outstanding : (

Been waiting on my Dam Toys Diamond 2 for months but as I ordered it with the Diamond 3 figured they'd arrive together hence the wait, today my Diamond 3 arrived all on his own - not happy at all!!

At least they're still shipping some orders. The concern that I think a lot of people have is that OSB will fold and all our pre-orders will never be fulfilled.

They used to be one of the go to companies in the UK for all my Hot Toys figures, but man have they dropped the ball recently, one of my orders never even been delivered, even though I was told it was 2 weeks away from being delivered to them that was in July. I must of sent them a dozen emails in the last couple of months.
They must have a lot of disappointed customers, maybe even angry ones. The least they could do is be straight with you.

I now buy all my figures from timcent. Superb service, has answered every email I have sent, great packaging and the figures take less then a week to get here from Hong Kong.
https://timcent88.com/

I have ASM2 Spider-Man and Arkham City Batman on pre-order with OSB at the moment. Hoping they ship Spidey before Xmas and they're still in existence by the time Bats is released! [emoji53]

I had two preorders left with OSB, HT Robocop and ED-209.
After 3-4 messages in as many weeks, asking when they expected to ship them, they answered two days ago with a cancelation refund, "sorry for any inconvenience" yeah, thanks 😒
I won't be ordering from them again.

Luckily I found ED on amazon UK cheaper than OSB, £279 shipped to Denmark, now I just need to find a european seller that has Robocop at a reasonable price.

Back