What's the Most Beautiful Country u have visited?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd have to say Ireland. So much green scenery and beautiful castles, caves, and every village and pub made me feel like I was in LOTR at times :lol

Most stunning place I have ever visited was Singapore. Very tropical and lush, with modern architecture and nice people. I loved it.

Close second would have to be Australia... The cities were very interesting, a merging of East and West mentalities. And the country was stunning.

Japan is a close third, the cityscapes were impressive... as someone else stated, Tokyo has a very Blade Runner feel that can overtake you when you first step foot in the city. It's probably the most massive place I have ever been to, very easy to get lost... :lol

There were so many beautiful places, but the ones that stand out for me were
Chiapa de Corzo-
Chiapas,%20Chiapa%20de%20Corzo,%20Canon%20del%20Sumidero,%20vista%20aerea%20-%20Foto%20por%20la%20Secretaria%20de%20Turismo%20de%20Chiapas.jpg

Palenque and the surrounding jungle-
mexico118.jpg

And the beach and ruins at Tulum were quite a jem-
tulum%20globale.jpg

I so hope to go back again some time, but with kids and a mortgage it'll be some long time. Unless off course I sell of the 1/6 collection... nah!:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Oh I agree with you there, those places are amazing!!
I actually got married on a beach 5 minutes south of Tulum, amazing!! :D

I loved Costa Rica, I went there when I was very little, but I remember some amazing landscapes there...

So far, it would have to be Costa Rica. It's beautiful at every turn. From the thick, grand rain forests, the massive amount of wildlife to the gorgeous beaches. Loved it! A close second would be Russia though, it may be in some disrepair in some parts but there are wonderful cities, people and landscapes!

Some :cool: places guys just so many to travel to but one day if we ever get to be so lucky.

Since i love a good hike my must do's are the Canadian Rockies and possibly the best walk in the world The Milford Track in NZ.

Feel free to keep the pics coming they are just amazing and i posted a few of kiwi land in another thread if any one didn't see them.;)

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29470&page=3

If by beautiful you mean the women, than Spain (wait on a subway platform @10 pm and they are all over the place-clubbing). If the statement is scenery, than Ireland. I am biased (Irish heritage) but I love it there. N17 here I come .

Sorry, when I think Alberta I think boring flat land for as far as the eye can see. So though Banf is officially a part of Alberta, in my heart it will always be BC. :inlove

:lol

Back