Action Figure What's the interest for a Jungle Hunter (original Predator) 2.0 in 1/4 or 1/6?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This right here. Un-freaking-believable.

Some of them almost immediately also. It took boss man Wolf until the MMS 400's to get the 2.0 treatment, but CH and Scar got the 2.0 treatment in the MMS 100's while Celtic and P2 Elder got the 2.0 treatment in the MMS 200's. Still have yet to do a Chopper though, but I doubt they'd do him as he was pretty forgettable in my opinion in AvP (so was Celtic actually if not for the unique bio mask). I also highly doubt Berserker (the most relevant SP of the triumvirate) will ever get 2.0 treatment.

That pretty much leaves JH as the only remaining relevant Pred to receive 2.0 treatment, and it's ironic because he's THE most relevant. I doubt it'll happen this year, as this year's Predator reveal will probably be the Pred from this summer's "The Predator" film. I expect to probably see that on display at SDCC, since the film releases in theaters in August.

They didn’t release JH 2.0 yet because they’re busy releasing those 2-seconds-to-none-screentime-iron man first. It’s their first priority right now before things got reboot after Infinity War. What’ll those repainted/retooled plastic models do after next 5 years? You could say the same for those figures from Marvel’s/DC yearly movie too

I think HT don’t release JH 2.0 yet is because they can make him anytime they want and people will still buy him, unlike newer movie characters design (or newer preds) which sells tons in short terms but eventually come and gone. So JH became low priority. Not to mention they need a new unique body if they want it to be closest to the first movie as possible

Back