Whats the future of 1:6 boba fett?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I very solid Fett indeed. But with wrong colours, mistakes with the helmet shape. Sure it doesn't matter for the ones that just want a basic thing that looks alike. But does SS Fett look like this:

boba%20esb.jpg

IMO: No.

Jumpsuit is perfect, as are the gauntlets and shoulder/knee armor, sculpting is good enough, not for some, but for me it is.. But they got the colours wrong, of both chest and helmet.

thanks to Wor-Gar almost
Fett2.jpg

I very solid Fett indeed. But with wrong colours, mistakes with the helmet shape. Sure it doesn't matter for the ones that just want a basic thing that looks alike. But does SS Fett look like this:

boba%20esb.jpg

IMO: No.

Jumpsuit is perfect, as are the gauntlets and shoulder/knee armor, sculpting is good enough, not for some, but for me it is.. But they got the colours wrong, of both chest and helmet.

If you think this Boba Fett is "just a basic thing that looks alike" you're demanding a lot more out of your action figures than I am. This is not a basic piece. It's pretty damn detailed and advanced.

I think you'll probably see Jango come out of this before another Boba but I'm sure they'll do an ROTJ and probably the Animated special as a Con exclusive. You'll see them dip into the Clone Wars with those Mandos far before a McQuarrie unfortunately.

i am looking forward to the custom mandos just as much as i am looking forward to seeing what SST will produce...

Back