What's the best SS SW figure so far?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Best SS SW figure so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought the best figure in the poll was Leia. With the helmet on, she's cooler than everyone on this list, but that has a lot to do with the fact that her character design as the bounty hunter was cooler than that of everyone on the list.

But, my favorite figure so far is Plo Koon.

I wonder how many think clonobi rivals old Ben. To me Ben is still tops, the loose clonobi joints would keep him from taking the title. Still, close cause both are very good.

still the best!

003-16.jpg

Last edited:
It's between Old Ben and Ventress for me...
I have to go with Ventress, reason being, my first old ben was missing his belt....after exchanging a new one, he's light saber broke when I tried to put it in his hands.

So Ventress it is!

If I had to choose between getting rid of Old Ben, or General Kenobi; General would still get the boot. However, I would be very sad :monkey2

Although if Vader delivers (fingers and toes crossed) he may unseat Ben. I don't think he could really "better", but if made well his badassitude will give him the edge.

Old Ben, absolutely no competition, Leia as Boushh is pretty cool if you keep the helmeted head on, but thats it for me.

Old Ben, absolutely no competition, Leia as Boushh is pretty cool if you keep the helmeted head on, but thats it for me.

Old Ben is pretty much the undisputed choice, this poll ought to have orbited him and see who is next in line. Hah hah.:lol

The only other SS figure that rivals Ben is Gandalf IMO. (but Ben still wins by a tad)

my vote goes to old ben when i took him out of the box i was just awestruck at how good the likeness is however the new general kenobi looks like it may have a chance of beating him.

Gotta say, if Sideshow sticks with this new cast head technique they are going to have a lot of winners on their hands. As much as I love Old Ben, I think he'd be even better if his skin tone was done like Gandalf.

Back