What's the Best 1/6 Suit for a Bruce Wayne custom?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally have all my Bruce Wayne parts. I was going to go for the Asmus suit a lot of people liked but the photo lighting on the reference pic was actually a bit off and the suit he wore wasn't actually dark navy but dark grey, and the tie dark pink and not purple (looked that way due to the light reflection and low lighting), and so I decided to go with the Brothers Production suit from TDKR. I wanted to ask your opinions. Do you think he looks better with the vest on or does it look thick with the extra layer and thus better without a vest?

DSCN3183.jpg

DSCN3184.jpg

Last edited:
Pop Toys came out with some new suits, very well done...Asmus suit is now obsolete.
The coat alone is my new best friend.
I'll post pics soon.

I finally have all my Bruce Wayne parts. I was going to go for the Asmus suit a lot of people liked but the photo lighting on the reference pic was actually a bit off and the suit he wore wasn't actually dark navy but dark grey, and the tie dark pink and not purple (looked that way due to the light reflection and low lighting), and so I decided to go with the Brothers Production suit from TDKR. I wanted to ask your opinions. Do you think he looks better with the vest on or does it look thick with the extra layer and thus better without a vest?
I have the exact same suit and really like it. Only difference with mine is I chose to use the darker red tie that came with the set. In my opinion he looks a lot better with the vest.

I have the exact same suit and really like it. Only difference with mine is I chose to use the darker red tie that came with the set. In my opinion he looks a lot better with the vest.

I'll give that one a try, thanks for the suggestion! Does yours look better with or without the vest? I'm not sure if the vest makes him look a little too bulky or not..

I'll give that one a try, thanks for the suggestion! Does yours look better with or without the vest? I'm not sure if the vest makes him look a little too bulky or not..
To me the vest on kind of completes it. It's still a nice suit regardless but to me the vest with the suit looks better. Mine doesn't seem to bulky but then again I'm not nearly as picky as some people are.

the tie is difficult to tie in correct length because it's so wide and my stubby fingers don't help either.

joker dx 11 tie is so much easier to tie

The tie does not have an elastic around the neck? Wow, I'm very impressed you were able to tie that! You did a great job! Did you have to tie it like a real tie?

Sorry for digging up this Old thread but I'm in thinking about making my first kit bash.
I have a very nice looking DX12 Bruce Wayne head sculpt. So far I am thinking of getting a ttm21 regular body
And the new upcoming pop toys x10 striped suit with vest. What I have gathered so far is that generally the pop toys suits are not a bad choice, right?

What do you guys think? Any recommendations?
Has anyone actually seen the pop toys x10 in person?

Yea I just purchased the pop toys Ra's Al Ghul setup ans im waiting for that to come in, but i was also eyeballing that 3 piece suit for Bruce.

I think the most economical choice for a well tailored Bruce suit would be to buy the armory set and then part out what you don't want.

Back