What's the Best 1/6 Suit for a Bruce Wayne custom?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:exactly: :lecture:lecture:lecture The Art Figures Saves was brilliant and showed that you can get HT quality at $90.

I guess the other $60 goes to pay the factory workers to assemble the figure before they put it in the box??

It was a good quality figure, but putting all the gear together. . . man, I think I would've paid the extra money to have those little Chinese kids with tiny fingers put the figure together for me. :lol

The best suit for Bruce Wayne would either be the Begins suit or TDK.

:monkey3

I love my triad suit, it's on a Slim TT. It's really tight on an Advanced TT. Narrow might be the perfect fit though. For the price and what you get, I am truly satisfied.
CIMG4320.jpg

I guess the other $60 goes to pay the factory workers to assemble the figure before they put it in the box??

It was a good quality figure, but putting all the gear together. . . man, I think I would've paid the extra money to have those little Chinese kids with tiny fingers put the figure together for me. :lol

Not really. HT's figures (Barney, John Connor, etc) have to be assembled as well.

I love my triad suit, it's on a Slim TT. It's really tight on an Advanced TT. Narrow might be the perfect fit though. For the price and what you get, I am truly satisfied.
CIMG4320.jpg

Yeah, I've got the same suit on a narrow-shouldered TT. It's pretty nice, though the vest is still a bit tight (better than it was on the full-shouldered TT I had it on first, though). Definitely affordable, too.

I didn't like the cowboy boots, though, so I swapped them for some Harvey Dent shoes. The cowboy boots are more accurate and appropriate on my Grumpy Bank Robber custom anyhow (he had brown leather boots of the same shape and was definitely sporting the western, cowboy motif with that bolo).

I know I'm pretty late in this thread, but I was just wondering what True Type Body would fit better with my Bruce Wayne head? Narrow or Muscle? I personally like the muscle body better but every one seams to use the narrow body. :-/

I rarely see a nice 1/6 suit. They always seem puffy to me. The best one I've seen is the one that was made with Tony Stark in mind forom the first Iron Man movie. It's pretty rare now and expensive. Someone on this forum does has a very nice very well fitting black suit on a Wayne bash. I can't remember who but every time I see it I want it.

Back