What's Patient Zero worth?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sideshow Dooley

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey Guys-

Not to change the subject with all the CREEPSHOW excitement but I have a Patient Zero in the box and was thinking of selling him along with the other zombies I did for The Dead. Anybody know what Mr. Zero is going for? Or the others for that matter?

Thanks for your help!

I remember trying to buy one of these way back when it was first released. I couldn't get my order through and never picked him up on the aftermarket. I always thought PZ was the best, but I got my Security Guard after that and he's pretty awesome too.

Well that's good to know. He's in the box and never has been out. I'm also considering selling the prototype that started it all. It was all done by me. Sculpting, molding, painting and fabrication.

The original Patient Zero even had hair!!! When it was time for production they made the call to ditch the hair because it was too difficult for China to pull off.

I have a bunch of rare goodies to get rid of!

What kind of rare goodies do you have available If you dint mind me asking I may be intersted In some stuff

Back