What's next for Hot Toys Iron Man?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just thinking...

With the amount of time, effort and development this line has gotten i am actually shocked they haven't made a "flying head"

As it stands, the heads cannot point straight up as the back of the skull stops that. So you can't have proper flying poses.

It wouldn't be too hard engineering wise to have included two heads for each armour, one standard like we've been getting and one with the ball joint socket at the back of the skull instead of underneath the jaw.

That would work wonders for flying poses as the face could point up and there wont be any gaps under the jaw.

The only thing I'd definitely want which hasn't been announced or released already is the Whiplash V2!!

Just thinking...

With the amount of time, effort and development this line has gotten i am actually shocked they haven't made a "flying head"

As it stands, the heads cannot point straight up as the back of the skull stops that. So you can't have proper flying poses.

It wouldn't be too hard engineering wise to have included two heads for each armour, one standard like we've been getting and one with the ball joint socket at the back of the skull instead of underneath the jaw.

That would work wonders for flying poses as the face could point up and there wont be any gaps under the jaw.

Great idea:clap

Back