Whats New at Comics N Toys UK Comic and Collectables shop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Whats new and Old at Comics N Toys UK shop

New In stock today
Mcfarlane Toys AMCs the Walking Dead Series 5 action figures set of 5 only £60.00 (£65 with postage UK Mainland only)
Individual figures from £12.95 each.

Re: whats new at Comics N Toys UK shop

I guess each will vary in price, but regards Mace Windu and Yoda Jedi Master whats the price range? Cheers

As you can see i have quite a selection of Sideshow Collectibles Star Wars 1/6 collectors figures in stock. There are a lot more as well that you can not see on the shelves.

I guess each will vary in price, but regards Mace Windu and Yoda Jedi Master whats the price range? Cheers

Mace Windu £49.95 (new but box is not mint has shelf wear last one i have in stock)
Yoda Jedi Master £89.95

Mace Windu £49.95 (new but box is not mint has shelf wear last one i have in stock)

BARGAIN!!!!!

Any idea on how much the Asajj & Darth Maul would be??

I really don't want to get started on Star Wars but if the price is right I might find it really hard to resist ;) lol

Neil

Re: Uk midlands based shop comics 'n' toys our latest stock

Hi again, do u still have mezco chucky 15" in stock?

BARGAIN!!!!!

Any idea on how much the Asajj & Darth Maul would be??

I really don't want to get started on Star Wars but if the price is right I might find it really hard to resist ;) lol

Neil

Hi Neil
Asajj Ventress £59.95 and Darth Maul £69.95 i'm realy low on stock on these now, but i do have one Darth Maul left which is case fresh but has a damaged box i can do that for £60 as you can see in the pic this is how it came from the factory.

Selling my ex shop display Batman Black And White statues these were on display in my shop for a while there are no knocks chips ect but there may be the odd bit of dust.The boxes are not mint as they have been in the store room for quite some time.I have some old and new stock that i will be listing on here too, so if there are any your looking for let me know i am open to offers on some.

2005 Statues
Eduardo Risso Batman #1 £99.95

Simon Bisley Batman #2 £89.95

Tim Sale Batman #3 £79.95

More to come

Hi again, do u still have mezco chucky 15" in stock?

3 left in stock. There is a 15" Talking Non-Scarred Chucky coming out in October from mezco Toyz too.

Selling my ex shop display Batman Black And White statues these were on display in my shop for a while there are no knocks chips ect but there may be the odd bit of dust.The boxes are not mint as they have been in the store room for quite some time.I have some old and new stock that i will be listing on here too, so if there are any your looking for let me know i am open to offers on some.

More 2005 statues
Brian Bolland Batman #4 £79.95

Joe Kubert Batman #5 £79.95

More to come.

In stock on Monday
From NECA

1/4 Scale Thor The Dark World Thor Collectors Figure £79.95
From Dark World, the highly anticipated sequel to Thor, comes this 18″ tall version of the Viking God! Featuring an incredibly lifelike portrait of actor Chris Hemsworth, Thor wears his latest Dark World costume and comes complete with his mighty hammer Mjolnir.
Featuring nearly 30 points of articulation and a soft fabric cape. Add Thor to your growing collection of 1/4 scale Marvel figures today!
Window box packaging

Robocop-Classic Video Game Collectors Figure £19.95
Robocop is the third figure in our highly successful line of classic 8-Bit video game tributes. Released at the very end of 1989 for the super popular 8-Bit home console, the video game Robocop is an 80′s classic.

Borderlands Claptrap Gentleman Caller £16.95
Gentleman Caller Claptrap sports his formal tuxedo, a mustache, a tophat, and a monocle. The figure includes a display base and is fully poseable, featuring all new unique decoration to simulate his appearance as the Claptrap who runs the Bank in the Borderlands game.

Intricate decoration and tampo printing process re-creates this special version of Claptrap. Clamshell packaging.

In stock Batman Arkham Origins Series 2 action figures

Anarchy and Deathstroke £19.95 each

Deadshot and Firefly £19.95 each

Killer croc Deluxe figure £22.95

In stock now new Marvel Select figures
Hawkeye (Classic Avengers) and Lizard (Classic Spider-Man) £19.95 each
both of these figures were only available at USA Disney Stores.

Mcfarlane Toys AMCs The Walking Dead Series 5 Daryl Dixon with Chopper Deluxe Boxed Figure in stock now £29.95

Last one left in stock
Still sealed in the Sideshow shipping box

Sideshow Classic Predator Skull Prop Replica £299.95
Sideshow is proud to partner with KNB EFX GROUP to bring you the Predators Collectible line from the 2010 film release. Each prop replica is an exact full-scale reproduction of the original on-screen prop, as created by KNB. Each piece is individually painted and finished, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. Reflecting the original creature design, the Classic Predator Skull Prop Replica is an incredible addition to any Predator legacy display, an outstanding beginning to Sideshow's new Predators collectible line.
Product Size 17" H (431.8mm) x 14" W (355.6mm) x 9" D (228.6mm)*
Box Size 19.00" H (482.6mm) x 16.00" W (406.4mm) x 11.00" L (279.4mm)*
Product Weight 18.00 lbs (8.16 kg)

Last one left in stock

Sideshow Super Predator Skull Prop Replica £349.95
Sideshow is proud to partner with KNB EFX GROUP to bring you the Predators Collectible line from the 2010 film release. Each prop replica is an exact full-scale reproduction of the original on-screen prop, as created by KNB. Each piece is individually painted and finished, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. The Super Predator Skull Prop Replica is an incredible addition to any Predator legacy display, an outstanding addition to the new Sideshow's new Predators collectible line.
Product Size 18" H (457.2mm) x 18" W (457.2mm) x 11" D (279.4mm)*
Box Size 20.00" H (508mm) x 20.00" W (508mm) x 13.00" L (330.2mm)*
Product Weight 18.00 lbs (8.16 kg)

Stock room find!
Last one left in stock

The Falconer Mask £299.95
Prop Replica by Sideshow Collectibles
Sideshow is proud to partner with KNB EFX GROUP to bring you the Predators Collectible line from the 2010 film release. Each prop replica is an exact full-scale reproduction of the original on-screen prop, as created by KNB. Each piece is individually painted and finished, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. The Falconer Predator Mask Prop Replica is an incredible addition to any Predator legacy display, an outstanding beginning to Sideshow's new Predators collectible line.
Limited Edition: 750

Product Size 16" H (406.4mm) x 21" W (533.4mm) x 12.5" D (317.5mm)*
Box Size 18.00" H (457.2mm) x 23.00" W (584.2mm) x 15.00" L (381mm)*
Product Weight 18.00 lbs (8.16 kg)*

Stock room find!
Last one left in stock
Opened once to show a customer never removed from the box still has HCG shipping box.

Hollywood Collectibles Group Predator 2 1:1 Scale Bio Helmet Prop Replica £299.95

“Silent. Invisible. Invincible. He's in town with a few days to kill.”

Fighting the war on drugs in Los Angeles, L.A. police Lieutenant Mike Harrigan begins to investigate the mysterious killings of some major drug lords. Harrigan goes against orders to stay out of the case and begins a vigilante investigation to uncover who is behind the string of sadistic murders. The brutal killer is none other than the Predator.

A creature from a distant world, the Predator lives to fight, fights to win, and would sooner die than abandon the hunt. He is fearless, merciless and armed. Carrying an arsenal of advanced technological weapons and clothed in a suit that provides the perfect camouflage, he seeks only the most dangerous of game and leaves bloody carnage in his wake.

Hollywood Collectibles Group is proud to announce our officially licensed 1:1 scale Predator 2 Bio Helmet. This helmet has been molded directly from one of the original surviving screen used helmets, and then meticulously painted to match the original in every detail. The helmet comes complete with a Predator 2 themed display stand, that can be displayed on your desktop, or mounted on your wall.

The Bio Helmet or Environment Helmet, is removable from the display and features a fully functioning light up LED “target acquisition system” with 3 LED's. Constructed from fiberglass with metal eye mesh. Each piece is hand-cast, hand-finished, and hand-painted to exacting standards, then individually hand-numbered.

This amazing life-size Prop Replica is available in a strictly limited edition of just 1000 pieces worldwide.
Manufactured by: Hollywood Collectibles Group

Product Size: 21?H x 12?W approx weight: 15lbs
Limited Edition: 1000

New In Stock

NECA Pacific Rim Jaeger Series 3 Cherno Alpha and Coyote Tango £16.95 each
NECA Pacific Rim Deluxe Kaiju Series 1 Tresspaser and Battle Damaged Knifehead £22.95 each
Still Available
Gypsy Danger Vs Knifehead £32.95
BD Gypsy Danger Vs Leatherback £34.95
Series 1
Gypsy Danger £19.95 (last 2)
Knifehead £15.95 (last 1)
Leatherback £16.95

Two new DC New 52 Statues in stock
Kotobukiya Supergirl Artfx+ Statue £39.95
and the first DC Comics Icons Justice League
1:6 statue from DC Collectibles Batman £89.95

In stock now
Hot Toys Iron Man 3 Tony Stark the Mechanic 1/6 Limited Edition Collectors Figure £199.95 (only 2 left in stock)
/B]

Back