Whats New at Comics N Toys UK Comic and Collectables shop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: whats new at Comics N Toys UK shop

Hey Ditch.
Will you be getting the unscarred Chucky and the BrBa Pink Teddy? Both Mezco.

Cheers.

I will if i'm offered them mate none of my supplier have put them up for preorder yet.

Hi there, do u by any chance still have the 1:4 neca predator?
Sorry for the late reply.
I still have at least one or more of all of the NECA 1/4 Predator figures in stock.
Predator Series 1 1/4 scale
Jungle Hunter Closed Mouth £89.95
Jungle Hunter Open Mouth £99.95
Jungle Hunter Masked £124.95
Jungle Hunter Gort Mask £69.95
Jungle Hunter Open Mouth (no box shop display model) £make me an offer
Predator Series 2
City Hunter Predator Masked £79.95
Warrior Predator £74.95
Predator Series 3
City Hunter Unmasked £74.95
Guardian Predator £74.95
Predator Series 4
Big Red £74.95
Elder Grey Back £79.95

New in stock the latest Game Of Thrones figures from Darkhorse Deluxe and Gentle Giant.
Khal Drogo, Ned Stark and Tyrion Lannister £17.95 each

Sorry for the late reply.
I still have at least one or more of all of the NECA 1/4 Predator figures in stock.
Predator Series 1 1/4 scale
Jungle Hunter Closed Mouth £89.95
Jungle Hunter Open Mouth £99.95
Jungle Hunter Masked £124.95
Jungle Hunter Gort Mask £69.95
Jungle Hunter Open Mouth (no box shop display model) £make me an offer
Predator Series 2
City Hunter Predator Masked £79.95
Warrior Predator £74.95
Predator Series 3
City Hunter Unmasked £74.95
Guardian Predator £74.95
Predator Series 4
Big Red £74.95
Elder Grey Back £79.95

Hi there, please check your inbox :) thanks

Another Sideshow Gem from the stock room.
Hellboy Premium Format Statue new undisplayed £259.95

Standing roughly 21-inches tall, this Hellboy figure is complete with movie-accurate costuming, and an authentic likeness of Ron Pearlman as the rugged paranormal investigator. The figure is cast in heavy weight polystone, including the detailed stone right hand, "The Samaritan" revolver at the ready in the left hand, and tail. The figure stands securely on a base emblazoned with B.P.R.D logo.
Ltd Ed #851/2000
More pictures on ebay item number 281278663817

Another Sideshow Gem from the stock room.
Hellboy Premium Format Statue new undisplayed £259.95

Standing roughly 21-inches tall, this Hellboy figure is complete with movie-accurate costuming, and an authentic likeness of Ron Pearlman as the rugged paranormal investigator. The figure is cast in heavy weight polystone, including the detailed stone right hand, "The Samaritan" revolver at the ready in the left hand, and tail. The figure stands securely on a base emblazoned with B.P.R.D logo.
Ltd Ed #851/2000
More pictures on ebay item number 281278663817

very tempting Ditch...was after a brand new version for quite a while...but with so much coming in this year I'm not sure if I have the space for it :( Good price too :exactly:

More Sideshow Gold from the stock room
Black Cat Adam Hughes Comiquette new undisplayed £149.95 only 2 left in stock
1 opened the other still sealed both new with Sideshow shipping boxes.

Sideshow Collectibles, Marvel Comics and Adam Hughes are proud to present the latest figure from the Marvel Comiquette line. Cast in high-quality polystone, this sculpture is taken directly from concepts and designs by comic book artist Adam Hughes, whose critically acclaimed realistic illustration meets pin-up style art has made him one of the industry's most sought after artists and a perennial fan favorite. Hand painted and hand finished to exacting standards, Black Cat is recreated here in breathtakingly stunning detail as she silently slinks into your collection. Spanning 19.5" from the bottom of the crates to the top of her hands, the bad girl with a heart of gold has never looked so good. But beware! Never let the Black Cat cross your path, or better yet, be sure never to cross the Black Cat.

I'm interested now to see what else this magic store room of yours turns up...it must be like the Tardis in there ;) lol

I'm interested now to see what else this magic store room of yours turns up...it must be like the Tardis in there ;) lol

More like the warehouse at the end of Raiders Of The Lost Ark but not as tidy.

Wish I had a storeroom like yours.
If you find a Predator Maquette in there PM me :wink1: :lol

I think the only Sideshow Predator items left in there are a skull and a mask i need to check which ones.

There is a lot of Sideshow 1/6 Star Wars if any ones after any let me know as i have a lot of it and its all case fresh.

As you can see i have quite a selection of Sideshow Collectibles Star Wars 1/6 collectors figures in stock. There are a lot more as well that you can not see on the shelves.

WANT!! How much?

Im down to the last one now but there is some staining on the box it looks like at some point some rain water must have leaked into the stock room.
I sold one yesterday for £125 (paypal) including postage so id knock £5 off because of the stain the inside is still sealed.

Another Sideshow Gem from the stock room this is the last one i have.

NEVER DISPLAYED ONLY OPENED THE BOX TODAY SEE EBAY LISTING (271419422089 FOR MORE PICTURES!)

SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES FANTASTIC FOUR POLYSTONE DIORAMA NEW UNDISPLAYED WITH SHIPPING BOX AND SEALED SIDESHOW COLLECTIBES CATALOGUE.
£299.95 (Including free next day courier UK Mainland only).

Ltd Ed # 479/750
Sideshow Collectibles and Marvel Comics are proud to present the Fantastic Four Diorama. The sculpture reflects the best of each character; Mr. Fantastic's talent for stretching, the Human Torch's gift for flame and flight, The Invisible Woman's grace, beauty, and power, and the Thing's massive, imposing presence. Each diorama is cast in high quality polystone, hand finished and hand painted to exacting standards.

IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NEW UNDISPLAYED BUT THE BOX IS NOT PERFECT THERE ARE SOME MARKS ON IT AND THE CLOSING FLAP IS CURLED BECAUSE IT DOES NOT FIT PROPERLY THIS WAS HOW IT CAME FROM THE FACTORY.

Statue/Diorama Size 13" H (330.2mm) x 14" W (355.6mm) x 9" L (228.6mm)*
Box Size 9.00" H (228.6mm) x 19.00" W (482.6mm) x 22.00" L (558.8mm)*
Product Weight 6.00 lbs (2.72 kg)

Back