what's happening peeps...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diesel said:
what's the story on the Hobbit movie...? yay or nay...?

Now tell me you're kidding, right? Where have you been the last 6 months? :confused:

If you hurry up, you may still find a theater in your area that is still showing it. Otherwise wait for the DVD to be released on April 1st - if I remember correctly the Special Extended Edition in the Collector's Box with the Stone Trolls environment will be released on July 4th.

Hey diesel whats crackin,
and yes as you can tell most people here are still a bunch of :horror .
And can you PM me the link to the Mausoleum? Sounds like a hoot.

Yeah Diesel, you haven't missed anything.

All of the little girls are as sensitive as ever.

Am I the only person who wonders why these assorted malcontents pop up to tell us how sad we are here?

If you don't like it here, don't bother posting. Close the door on the way out please :peace:peace

NB High Elven......... when the Soppy Tart has another go at you over there. Please don't come back here crying. Several of us whiners stood up for you once, so think on

TC

TolkienCollector said:
Am I the only person who wonders why these assorted malcontents pop up to tell us how sad we are here?

If you don't like it here, don't bother posting. Close the door on the way out please :peace:peace

I don't normally get involved in these types of discussions (though you could use that term loosely), but it appears to me that some people's sole purpose for even posting on these boards is to retort against certain members, why is that? If you have an issue with someone, wouldn't it just be better for the overall tone of the board to keep it in PMs, not to mention the personal feelings of those involved (and yes we should be concerned with that on both sides). :peace I think as of late the general tone of the board has vastly improved, let's keep it up folks.

TolkienCollector said:

TC

No. I know why. :stick

Malcontent creecher grabs popcorn and a seat, and awaits lock.

TolkienCollector said:
NB High Elven......... when the Soppy Tart has another go at you over there. Please don't come back here crying. Several of us whiners stood up for you once, so think on

TC
Yeh I'll pay that, you guys did help me fight the demon woman BUT I wasnt talking about the people that helped me out. Also I am not effected by anything that is said on the entire internet so I wouldnt care if she did.
I'm not gonna sign up on that other site, I just wanted to have a looksie.

And by the way Diesel has a point in his post above. Jlcmsu obviously posted that to start something. What a hypocrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back