What's going on with the HT Queen Alien?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ditto,guess they are might busying for too much projects,or....may be they want to keep it till the last moment as like P1 do~~

Dawn!!!!!where is the alien mama!!!!HT!we've wait so much long!!!:emperor:emperor:duh

Don't suppose she will be the fabled MMS100 figure Hot Toys is promoting, do we?

Let's hope this doesn't end up with the same fate as Takara's ultimate Indiana Jones.

:lol I'd forgotten about that thing. Over a year of hype and not even so much as an actual prototype anywhere!

To the best of my knowledge, there are no concrete plans for the Aliens Queen. The most we've ever gotten from Hot Toys is taht they'd love to do one, but didn't find 1/6th scale very feasible for it.

This would be a excellent edition to my collection! Bring on the Queen

If HT does indeed eventually release a 1/6 scale Alien Queen, then it will need to be larger than the Power Loader. This will be an awesome piece/figure. Unfortunately, no news so far on the Alien Queen and there probably won't be any news on this in the near future as well.

Well, we can only wait.......................

I don't think people really realize how big a 1:6 Queen would actually be.

It doesn't seem feasible as a figure and would be EXTREMLY cost prohibitive to even produce.

It doesn't seem feasible as a figure and would be EXTREMLY cost prohibitive to even produce.

While it could compliment the Power Loader nicely, I don't think there's ever a way to make a figure of her, at most a figure/statue combination where the base body is solidly posed with an articulated upper body.

As far as MMS100, my guess is ALIEN Ripley or Alien, they've been pushing that with it being the anniversary year, they'd be unveiling it. That or it's something so-so like another Terminator Salvation figure, which ties to the early T1 figures but wouldn't be as exciting as THE Alien.

I don't think people really realize how big a 1:6 Queen would actually be.

You do not know how tru that is.

People are like "I could make room," yes you could but this thing would be ^^^^ING LARGE! Please think realistically, Hot Toys wouldn't make a 1/6 of her due to the high cost to make it. And if they did it would be extremely expensive. Everyone who wanted it will see the price and then we'll get a few hundred threads complaining about the huge price tag that follows her.

why does anyone actually think this would happen? all HT said is they'd "like to" make one. that is not a promise.
even under the best circumstances, HT would lose all kinds of $$ on production of something so ^^^^ing huge.

the only excuse for believing you're gonna get a 1:6 queen is if you're one of those kids whose parents get you a car and a pony for your birthday every year.
get over it.

why does anyone actually think this would happen? all HT said is they'd "like to" make one. that is not a promise.
even under the best circumstances, HT would lose all kinds of $$ on production of something so ^^^^ing huge.

the only excuse for believing you're gonna get a 1:6 queen is if you're one of those kids whose parents get you a car and a pony for your birthday every year.
get over it.

Hot Toys is making enough profit to co-finance movies now.
So, I don't think a Queen is out of the question as long as they make her hollow.

She's going to be big, yes...however, I've seen people displaying their 1:4 Queen quite nicely. So, I'm sure people will make space for a 1:6th version.

BTW, I grew up quite poor, am taking college courses, and I still believe we might get one because the Power Loader and Batman Tumbler seemed impossible not too long ago too.

A 1/6 scale Queen Alien would probably be .......51" long .......19" tall and.......10" wide for the body. And 12" wide for her crown. It would probably weigh 8-10 pounds. Is that about right?

get over it.

I think their is a very good chance Hot Toys will make a 1/6 Queen. Of course size and cost are going to be a major issue BUT they did give us ED-209, Power Loader and the Tumbler. I personally would pay up to $600 for her... but lets hope its a bit cheaper than that...

im all for a queen :arr no doubt it would be very limited run if they did make one, 200 or so i expect.

While it could compliment the Power Loader nicely, I don't think there's ever a way to make a figure of her, at most a figure/statue combination where the base body is solidly posed with an articulated upper body.

As far as MMS100, my guess is ALIEN Ripley or Alien, they've been pushing that with it being the anniversary year, they'd be unveiling it. That or it's something so-so like another Terminator Salvation figure, which ties to the early T1 figures but wouldn't be as exciting as THE Alien.

I'm REALLY REALLY hoping it's Giger's Alien. I NEED Giger's Alien from HT! :monkey5

I think their is a very good chance Hot Toys will make a 1/6 Queen. Of course size and cost are going to be a major issue BUT they did give us ED-209, Power Loader and the Tumbler. I personally would pay up to $600 for her... but lets hope its a bit cheaper than that...

See, statements like that tell me that people aren't really ready to pay for a 1:6 Queen. We'd be lucky and HT would be Santa Claus if it only cost $600 for a figure of that size. I'm guessing much more. It's just not going to happen people. Really, it's not.

I've been thinking it's not gonna happen either, but I can still hope. I think $600 would be a fair price for something that large, and I also agree with a limited run, seeing how much it would cost to make it.

Before the Tumbler I would have said no way. But I don't think anything is off the table.

However they have said that Iron Monger was too big and complicated, so I can't see how the Queen wouldn't be far more difficult than Iron Monger.

Back