What's coming next? A Marvel Hot Toys Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the Avengers Hulk, has that Kirby inspiration that the Sideshow PF did.

sideshow-hulk-006.jpg

I agree with you but at least this design he's not pretty like the 1st Hulk movie, I really want to see his Hulk in action.

Oh yes, the Eric Bana Hulk looked worse than this, definitely. He didn't look angry enough. Something that this Avengers Hulk has covered IMO.

Re: Hot Toys Daredevil?

I know this topic is from over a year ago, but has there been any word on the possibility of a Hot Toys Daredevil figure?

I know most people hate the movie (I actually really liked it), but a figure from this would be bad ass.

I know this topic is from over a year ago, but has there been any word on the possibility of a Hot Toys Daredevil figure?

I know most people hate the movie (I actually really liked it), but a figure from this would be bad ass.

I really liked it as well. I would buy one.

They will make a Daredevil, but it will be from the reboot, cause that is all Marvel does is reboot stuff. Can't wait for the Iron Man reboot. Bet his armor will look like a basketball mesh too!!

Well, we can hope the reboot is better :lol I'd still get one from the Afleck one though.

Now if only Hot Toys would get around to making a Percy Jackson and the Olympians line.

That ____ is overdue!

this is soooo funny I was thinking about this last week!!

If hottoys made a daredevil figure I hope it wouldnt be a Ben Affleck version

If hottoys made a daredevil figure I hope it wouldnt be a Ben Affleck version

What other version would there be? Unless they just wait for the supposed reboot.

well there is another DD movie in development. So there's a chance HT will make a HT from the Affleck movie or this possible new one

last i heard the twilight guy was doing the reboot and robert pattison was being considered for DD.

suddenly, ben affleck ain't looking so bad! and i agree, the director's cut of the movie was a massive improvement over the theatrical version. hell i liked it more than green lantern :(

Green Lantern was pretty damn bad. If they make a sequel of that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back