Whats been your favourite Action Figure purchased this year?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The mezco TDKR 1:12 figures were great, not my favorite overall this year but in the top 5 for sure!

Here's my top 5 list for 2015, I tried to be fair and pick one figure from different toy lines instead of an all hot toys list

It's between the S.H. Figuarts MMPR Black Ranger and the DC Collectables BTAS Batman.

0207152218-01.jpg

1014151211f.jpg

Top 3 Hot Toys figures for this year are Groot, Marty and AOU Cap. for Sideshow figures I would say there Classic Universal Monster figures since they are awesome and top notch. Sideshow's 1:6 aren't the same anymore and Neca's stuff always is awesome. Oh and McFarlane's The Walking Dead stuff is pretty cool too.

msiv4z.jpg

295uydl.jpg

6nxegi.jpg

Hmm.. These two are both at the top of my 2015 list. It's a tie.

1/4 Patriot
4b9b70823ccb9db8893007fd5bbd109a.jpg

3a Bumblebee
d4044916b60e132bfe0251e11eb81d9b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd have to say my Mk 43. I have all my figs in museum type poses, but I'm always going back to this to change up the pose and turn the lights on. I love the design of the armor. Awesome piece

Pop Toys Ranger Girl - I know it's not accurate, but I'll have damn fun kitbashing it using its pieces - already bought rifle, body, head, boots etc...

it's the same year I bought a MIB Babydoll, so you know...

For me id say 3a bumblebee is a work of art. I also love the ht chewie and the Battledamaged robo.
Best figure I got was this guy

^ awesome figure!

My favorite was HTs Winter Soldier. Badass character, looks like his comic book counterpart and I love all his weapons; he really reminds me of the kind of 1980s B-movie commando/assassin loaded with all kinds of arcane weaponry.

Here's my top 5 list for 2015, I tried to be fair and pick one figure from different toy lines instead of an all hot toys list

Nice video, great variety of choices. Love those giant GI Joe figures :D

1000toys Anti-CaRB Squad Seiji
These figures are a joy to pose, a breathe a fresh air for me. Most definitely a stand out this year!
Anti-CaRB SEIJI by deeaebee, on Flickr

Those are really great-looking figures, I just wish they weren't nigh-impossible to get hold of.

I responded earlier but I ended up picking up something new before the year ended. This is my favorite because it's the newest!

e3cb30fda0609531a588c7fbe352fd62.jpg

eb17e516be0c44f0e9308222835f7d29.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice video, great variety of choices. Love those giant GI Joe figures :D

Thanks, I can't get enough myself, they are my favorite toy line to hit this year for sure, a dream come true for me, combining my first and favorite toys as a kid and making them my favorite scale as a collector, I love them!!

Back