Whats been your favourite Action Figure purchased this year?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shells075

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Mine was Masterworks Dirty Harry

DSCF4005_zpsptzwytfs.jpg

Amazing likeness from Masterworks. :clap

For me it's definitely the Sideshow 1/6 TaunTaun and Hoth Luke (I know, technically two figures, but they are certainly displayed together!). I love those and can't believe it took me so long to get them.

Best figure is Hot Toys Chewbacca for me. Most enjoyable/favorite purchase(s) was probably my Force Friday haul.

CbX1ypZ.jpg

8xznn3Q.jpg

Can i have two? For me, the stand outs of the year have been the Rainman Exorcist DX (technically two figs, I know) and Johnny's Teen Wolf.

High-end - Hot Toys BD Robocop & Alex Murphy
Low-end - NECA Alien Queen & Powerloader

I'll follow your formula

High-end is Hot toys Commando, I'll agree and say the HT BD Robocop is the better figure, but my Favorite is Matrix

Low-end is the Gentle Giant Jumbo G.I. Joes

21669451474_b3b7da9180_b.jpg

Such a tough call. I think Groot beats out Chewbacca. The 1:6 Iron Throne is without a doubt my favorite accessory i bought this year.

For me Groot wins hands down. Other lower end cost items have to be the Neca figures and other pieces I have gotten are the older Sideshow Universal Monster figures, Tweeterhead Munsters and Weta pieces which are fantastic. It's hard to say but in 1:6 range Groot wins and I'd never sell him. To add second best would be Marty Mcfly he's another I wouldn't sell.
msiv4z.jpg

Last edited:
Figures released in 2015? The Phicen Stormy Tempest 1/6 and the 5.5" 'Polka Dot' varient of the 12 Doctor.

Mine would have to be Hot Toys Groot - My favorite figure of all my HT's. Runner up would be Avenger's Hulk. Still waiting on my AOU Hulk Deluxe to see if it beats out the Avenger's version.

Back