What would you rather see happen?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What would you rather see happen?

• Sideshow buys out Hot Toys.

Votes: 8 10.3%
  • Hot Toys buys out Sideshow.

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Both merge with a new name.

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Just work together and keep it that way.

Votes: 66 84.6%

• Total voters
Hot Toys Grievous:

grievousdn3.jpg

Sideshow Grievous:

71261_image01.jpg

If you're going to put the Grievous PF up there, give credit to the Gore Group, not Sideshow. They're also responsible for Kit Fisto, and other standouts. ;)

If both companies can collaborate in such a way that WE win, then I'm all for it, regardless of who buys who.

If both companies can collaborate in such a way that WE win, then I'm all for it, regardless of who buys who.

Totally freaking agree! I want the absolute best for my money (or whats left of it :lol). If that means these two working together does that then muck yeah I'm jazzed!!

I still want SSC to sell them but if or do work together its all good. The new body is of course an amazing joint project.
I would want them to work on there own seperate things aswell, more choice.
If they were made by HT and something was wrong with the figure of something broke, your done for. Ive tried to contact HT about getting a replacement part for ages and nothing from them. But sideshow are fantastic to there customers and send out a replacement, fed ex from Cali to the UK in 2 day.

I disagree that there should be a price increase with improved bodies. These body designs will be reproduced in the tens of thousands.

I disagree that there should be a price increase with improved bodies. These body designs will be reproduced in the tens of thousands.

I also think a body upgrade should be something SSC (or any company) should do just to stay competitive with the times and not be a reason to raise the prices. But whats stopping them from using it as a reason?

Hell NO to a merger or buyout. Both companies are different and a merger would compromise either company's strengths. Collaboration is the way to go, no further then that.

I wouldn't mind either way, I'll be happy as long as it gets us new bodies. I hope we don't have to wait too long for a new SS body, I hope they do whatever they need to do to streamline through all bureaucracy.

Hell NO to a merger or buyout. Both companies are different and a merger would compromise either company's strengths. Collaboration is the way to go, no further then that.

Word. The collaboration has already produced the wonderful short body so it's off to a good start.

Back