What would you pay??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spyda

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have a 1:1 Celtic Predator Bio (Custom)

I was trying to sell it because in need Money!!!!

but I love this thing, and I had it on Ebay for 2 weeks and no one even watched it let alone bid on it.. i dunno if its because the Sideshow one is coming out or what but its worth more to me then the price I had on it

Just wanted to know what you guys think

EDIT:

I paid $169 and shipping was $60

I was trying to sell it for $120 and $40 shipping

rksq55.jpg

Last edited:
It might help if you listed the price you put it up as compared to the upcoming Sideshow piece. It's not my kind of piece, so I personally won't throw up a value, but it might help other people throw up what they'd pay if they had a comparison.

spyda, "custom" meaning it's built completely from scratch or what? sorry, semi-noob question. cos it looks pretty much the same as ssc's celtic to me. i'm no fan of this bio design, but just curious...

Custom as in Built from scratch, molded and painted from one of the Hunters lair guys I think, I bought it off Ebay a year ago

I paid $169 and shipping was $60

I was trying to sell it for $120 and $40 shipping

I have no idea why you are having so much trouble sellling it - only thing i can remotely think is the fact that the sideshow piece is coming out.

maybe try again on ebay? or put it on the sideshow BST.

it is an AWESOME piece and the price you are selling it for is like practically GIVING it to the buyer.

yeah i think it has Everything to do with Sideshow bring theres out, i might wait a while, unless someone can make me an offer on SSF, ill make a thread in the for sale section

Its a stunner mate

I would hold on to it if i were you.
As SS releases one including a great looking base ,, you will have to sell it for considerable less than the SS one.

I would have said that atleast 250 - 300 dollars before SS announced that they were releasing one.

Now i cant see it going for more than 150 tops

Well thats my 2 cents anyways.

Good luck mate

kind regards
jimmy

As an obvious CP fan....I wouldnt pay more then.....$20 bucks. I've never liked these custom masks. They're close, but very off. Obviously my dream was to one day own a CP mask....and thanks to SS, it came true. And i'm sure a lot of people feel that way. But, I dont know....you could probably get away with selling it at $100 bucks or so.

any idea of what yours is made of? I have the SS wolf one and it feels cheap as ^^^^. Has no weight. almost feels like it is made of painted styrofoam!:rolleyes:

i believe thats the point of the fiberglass :rolleyes:......its strong and light. if u drop it, theres a good chance it wont break. but the fact that the SS one is coming out is defn going to hurt yur chances at selling this even for only 120......is it wearable for a costume? u could try taking that approach to selling it if it is

Back