What version of Riddler would you prefer for PF statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Though I like the spandex version (the WBS Riddler kind), but in PF I'd like to see a suited Nygma.

T2eC16JHJHIE9nysd6K7BQCvMDdOWQ60_57.jpg

Cant wait for SS to do Riddler, if I had to guess though I'd say Harley Quinn will be next, not that I have a problem adding her to my collection though :yess:

i've never been a fan of Riddler's spandex look...i think the simpler the better
i would suggest going with this version...with his "question mark" cane of course
i'm just picturing this beside the Joker PF..the colors would really pop !

riddler-1.jpg

If its PF, suit and tie for me. As good as mr J came out I see no other way to go.

Green pin striped suit, bowler hat, gold cane, purple accents, eye mask. There is no other riddler worth making. The base could be a nice riddlebox. A bit of an overall boring character visually so I'm curious as to how they'd make him.

All of you who are suggesting Jim Carrey and Frank Gorshin disappoint me! :cuckoo: :rotfl

For a PF you have to go full suit and cane (if we're lucky enough to get a Riddler.) Clearly they are going for a modern take on the comic look.

batcon01.jpg

Back