What version of Riddler would you prefer for PF statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm dead serious when I say I would buy a Jim Carry Riddler.

For my childhood my batman movies were Batman Forever and Batman and Robin.

I know I was younger when I saw them so that might make a difference to me but for my childhood Batman memories it was these two movies.

Plus Arnold as Mr. Freeze was cool and Uma Thurman as poison ivy was my first childhood celebrity crush.

Uma Thurman as poison ivy was my first childhood celebrity crush.

"crush" as in 'Fap'?

1237576337_daffy-jerking.gif

Im big Riddler fan.He is the BEST Batman villain.I prefer BTAS Riddler version.Jim Carrey version wasnt bad it was pretty good.

Yeah, the suit and hat make him look a lot more sophisticated. When he's wearing the spandex, he's usually a hooting, goofy prankster. A gimmicky outfit for a gimmicky villain.

When he's wearing the hat and suit, he's usually either being portrayed as an egotistical self-styled genius or an obsessive-compulsive, tortured soul. Both are much more interesting to me than the gimmicky supervillain treatment.

Suit version would be my choice, but I don't really know if I'd pick up a PF of him. SSC would have to make something really good for me to want it.

Green suit and green bowler hat all the way for me.

A question mark on his cufflinks and tie (and maybe on the hat), and a question mark headed cane would be enough 'logo-ing' for Riddler methink.

Plus which, I think Sideshow has shown they can do the suit thing really well in PF, the spandex body stocking look, not so much...

After S.S. releases 10-15 OTHER Bat-Villians, then maybe, just maybe would I even consider a Riddler Maquette. Next to Penguin, he's my least favorite. For me, Arkham City is the first time the Riddler character seems to have any appeal...and he's really just a regurgitated Jigsaw killer.

Last edited:
Back