What upcoming SS statues would you like to see displayed at SDCC 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All great choices. Deadpool I still think is a MUST some time in the near future, because he is such a popular character and a PF of him would totally rock. Phoenix PF and captain American comiquette with an amazing pose also huge pluses.

:pray:
That SS is listening.

I hear you, a lot of us want to see the next line of PF's. I'm really excited to see what they show there that is new.

Usually they never phyically show anything new that hasn't already been previewed before Comic Con. Now what's good to look out for is all the stuff SS previews leading up to the show on their SSC website. Can't remember the name of it right now but other vets know what I'm talking about.

Usually they never phyically show anything new that hasn't already been previewed before Comic Con. Now what's good to look out for is all the stuff SS previews leading up to the show on their SSC website. Can't remember the name of it right now but other vets know what I'm talking about.

Ah I see. Well hopefully the SS previews rock then and cough cough contain a Deadpool PF :thud: I'll def look forward to that time though, as this will be my first run through SDCC watching Sideshow on pins and needles. Totally excited. I want to actually make it down there to Cali some time to see it.

I'd like to see anything related to their Predator line (P1, P2, AVP, AVP-R, Predators).

SS does a really good job on their Predator line so I wouldn't be surprised to see a few good pieces displayed there.

The Berserker Predator Life-Size Bust for instance, which might I say GD it's one mean looking mofo.:gah:

I don't know if they will be displayed but.....

...I'm most looking forward to seeing a classic Cap comiquette, a modern or classic Thor comiquette, and a long overdue Hulk vs Wolverine dio.

Since we had to wait so long for a Hulk vs Wolverine dio it should be released in the same size as the recent Thanos/Death dio. At least 1/5 in scale. It would be EPIC if it looks good.

I don't know if they will be displayed but.....

...I'm most looking forward to seeing a classic Cap comiquette, a modern or classic Thor comiquette, and a long overdue Hulk vs Wolverine dio.

Since we had to wait so long for a Hulk vs Wolverine dio it should be released in the same size as the recent Thanos/Death dio. At least 1/5 in scale. It would be EPIC if it looks good.

Agreed on all accounts. I would always love a great Cap comiquette, anything Thor (I'm a bit biased obviously) and the thought of the Hulk vs Wolverine dio simply blew my mind earlier in this thread. Let's hope it becomes a reality. :pray:

Agreed on all accounts. I would always love a great Cap comiquette, anything Thor (I'm a bit biased obviously) and the thought of the Hulk vs Wolverine dio simply blew my mind earlier in this thread. Let's hope it becomes a reality. :pray:

I actually put up a poll with the Question who would want a Hulk vs Wolverine dio awhile back. The amount of people that want this is ridiculous. Hell, I can't believe it wasn't the very 1st Dio SSC ever released. It's definitely an EPIC marvel battle. I can't understand what SSC is waiting for.

I actually put up a poll with the Question who would want a Hulk vs Wolverine dio awhile back. The amount of people that want this is ridiculous. Hell, I can't believe it wasn't the very 1st Dio SSC ever released. It's definitely an EPIC marvel battle. I can't understand what SSC is waiting for.

they gotta get all the duds out of the way first I guess :dunno

they gotta get all the duds out of the way first I guess :dunno

They have been doing a good job of it!:lol Besides Thanos (which I still say is a comiquette), the last dio I picked up was the Hulk vs Surfer dio. Plenty of duds lately.

Would love to see these this year at SDCC 2011...

eq5wf7.jpg

Especially this here...

2niqvip.jpg

Then I want to see the X-Men Southern Bell...

300045_press04-001.jpg

I'm wishing they have these on display in the SS booth.

Great choices!! I wanna see the cyclops pf as well!!! Why are people mentioning colossus pf?? :dunno did i miss something?

Back