What upcoming SS statues would you like to see displayed at SDCC 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mjolnir

Super Freak
Reaction score
SDCC is right around the corner and I was wondering what all of us freaks would like to see for the coming year to add to our collections. My list is insanely long and some probably not even close to a possibility in terms of coming out, but a thread like this might be good for SS to see and have a directly feed to what their fans would like to see made.

Here are some I'd like to see eventually made:

Colossus PF/A more in line comiquette (even though I bought the recently released one)/Life Size Bust
SS Dead pool Comiquette/PF/Life size bust
Archangel comiquette/PF (full bodied, not just the EX head from the upcoming angel comiquette)
Galactus comiquette/PF/Life size bust
Storm PF
Magneto PF/Life size bust
Venom life size bust (ok this one is a joke, but I figure if they have done two already prior to making one of some other big name characters...then minus well go for three) :thud:

This is a good thread to reach out to SS and let them know what we want, so lets here it freaks: What would you like to see displayed at SDCC 2011 or eventually made?

Would love to see these this year at SDCC 2011...

eq5wf7.jpg

Especially this here...

2niqvip.jpg

Then I want to see the X-Men Southern Bell...

300045_press04-001.jpg

I'm wishing they have these on display in the SS booth.

Last edited:
Planet Hulk/WWH PF tops my list. I'd love to see the Cap comiquette in a great, dynamic pose. I'd be all over a Black Widow PF. The confirmed Olivetti Skarr PF needs to make an appearance.

IronLungs31: totally agreed. All great pieces and I hope to see them at SDCC 2011. Especially Rouge =)

KBA: F to the yea. I'm a HUGE Hulk fan and I do really like the planet Hulk variations of him. I also hope Olivetti would do it cause the recently released comiquette is freaking mind blowing.

Colossus: Bro I'm with you on that one. Colossus PF is something I hope to have in the near future as he's high on the list of my favorite Marvel characters.

SDCC is right around the corner and I was wondering what all of us freaks would like to see for the coming year to add to our collections. My list is insanely long and some probably not even close to a possibility in terms of coming out, but a thread like this might be good for SS to see and have a directly feed to what their fans would like to see made.

Here are some I'd like to see eventually made:

Colossus PF/A more in line comiquette (even though I bought the recently released one)/Life Size Bust
SS Dead pool Comiquette/PF/Life size bustArchangel comiquette/PF (full bodied, not just the EX head from the upcoming angel comiquette)
Galactus comiquette/PF/Life size bust
Storm PF
Magneto PF/Life size bust
Venom life size bust (ok this one is a joke, but I figure if they have done two already prior to making one of some other big name characters...then minus well go for three) :thud:

This is a good thread to reach out to SS and let them know what we want, so lets here it freaks: What would you like to see displayed at SDCC 2011 or eventually made?

Now if if you know me Deadpool is where it starts and ends with me. I would just faint on site if this was at SDCC...:thud:

The others are up there, just no were close to the level of my main man DP!

T1 T-800 PF, 1:4 Giger's Alien Maquette, something Predator/Predator 2 related in 1:1 or 1:4 scale.

Now if if you know me Deadpool is where it starts and ends with me. I would just faint on site if this was at SDCC...:thud:

The others are up there, just no were close to the level of my main man DP!

I am right there beside you IronLungs31. Deadpool would cause me to spontaneously combust. I have to believe at some point in time it's going to make sense to make one and SS should rest assured there are enough folks that it would sell out relatively fast IMO.

DD PF
DD 1:1 bust
green goblin 1:1 bust
rogue PF
colossus PF
the new darth vader PF
iceman 1/4 comiquette

a hulk vs. wolverine dio :pray: :lol

Great wishlist and I didn't even think about a Hulk vs wolverine dio...but damn that would be something I'd be first in line for. :panic:

DD PF
DD 1:1 bust
green goblin 1:1 bust
rogue PF
colossus PF
the new darth vader PF
iceman 1/4 comiquette

a hulk vs. wolverine dio :pray: :lol

I second this! I just hope it is in 1/4 scale. :pray:

Also would like to see:
Rogue PF
Angel comiquette
Captain America 1:1 bust
Baroness PF
Cobra Commander PF
and the recently announced Storm comiquette...not. I don't buy turds, I flush them.

I second this! I just hope it is in 1/4 scale. :pray:

Also would like to see:
Rogue PF
Angel comiquette
Captain America 1:1 bust
Baroness PF
Cobra Commander PF
and the recently announced Storm comiquette...not. I don't buy turds, I flush them.

I love bringing topics like this up because it makes you think of statues you didn't even realize you would kill to have. All great pieces, but Captain America 1:1 bust....YES PLEASE:slap

Really hope they show the juggernaut pf that they said they were going to do I would also like to see the colossus pf they mentioned hellraiser pinhead lord of the rings wring wraith on horse.

Back