What upcoming SS statues would you like to see displayed at SDCC 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Magneto PF

:yess:

- Mark V maquette (preferably 1:2)
- Cable PF/comiquette
- Skaar PF/comiquette
- Hulk (PH) PF/comiquette
- Hawkeye PF
- Extremis Iron Man comiquette
- Iron Patriot comiquette
- Any Jim Lee X-Men PF

All good and although Hulk already has a classic PF I would totally be down for a PH HULK PF. Captain you should check out the other post where one guy is customizing his Hulk comiquette to be PH style Hulk. It's pretty rad.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78950&page=511

whats all this talk about deadpool pf? is it being made or talks about getting made?! WHOO HOO!!

Nothings official...BUT I have to believe at some point in time it's going to be a must for SS. I can tell you right now as long as they don't fumble the pose, it'll sell out fast.

I'd settle for a glimpse of a fully painted Rogue PF on display, personally. Hopefully then we can see how big she actually is as her stats on the site are still (presumably) wrong. :lecture
We might also get some, ahem, rear views of her that we've all been waiting for, too. :monkey3

Of the confirmed works in progress (that have yet to be revealed) I'd like to see the Iceman and Iron Patriot comiquettes. :monkey1

Agreed on all accounts...:clap

DD PF
Rogue PF
Colossus PF
the new Darth Vader PF :lecture
Iceman 1/4 comiquette
Add to that list:
Jean Grey PF (1/4th Classic Phoenix is my grail Sideshow!)
Storm PF
Juggernaut (comiquette preferred)
a new Hulk PF

*disclaimer: all PFs can be replaced as a 1/4th comiquette

Dio:
Apocalypse vs. Archangel
Multiple X-Men vs. Magneto (Jim Lee X-Men #1 cover would be great)
Captain America vs. Iron Man
Darth Vader vs. Luke Bespin

Stormtrooper PF
Chewbacca PF
JL Storm PF
Phoenix or Jean Grey PF
Cap Comq.
Doom Comq.
Cobra's Firefly PF (with 84' gear)
Destro 12"

Also 85-95% of the items Ive ordered...(ie. Rogue PF, Cyclops PF)

I want to see the Storm Comiquette in person, more of the life-size busts... ie-War Machine and Green Goblin. Obviously all my preorders especially the angel comiquette. Im hoping they unveil a Juggernaut PF or a Bishop, Cable, Magento, Apocalypse PF or Comiquettes. Also huge fan of Iron Patriot and Winter Soldier.

I want to see the Storm Comiquette in person, more of the life-size busts... ie-War Machine and Green Goblin. Obviously all my preorders especially the angel comiquette. Im hoping they unveil a Juggernaut PF or a Bishop, Cable, Magento, Apocalypse PF or Comiquettes. Also huge fan of Iron Patriot and Winter Soldier.

All great wishes...but how about a Zangief pile driving a child...don't know where I got that idea from...hmmmm:dunno

On a serious note I can really see SS doing a Magneto PF and Colossus PF in the near future...hopefully sooner than later. OH and please SS don't forget a kick ass Deadpool PF.

Last edited:
NOV090506.jpg

Back