What to do if there is Zombie Apocalypse? Please share and discuss here...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well that's fine, we can go off a little bit beside walking dead zombie
just dont do Off topic

we can also discuss WWZ here too, even though I havent read it :(

I thought Nam only shot airsoft weapons :lol Maybe he only drinks light beer too :lol

While I know my way around a wide variety of real guns (they go hand in hand with airsoft variations), they make noise and would really only best protect you against the living or in ____ ____ed situations. A good, sturdy aluminum bat would get you a hell of a lot farther. As for light beer, only Coors if I'm getting ____faced. It takes a hell of a lot more, but that way I'm not bloated and having to take a piss every 10 minutes. Otherwise I prefer Guinness. :wink1:

Last edited:
My family has already discussed this.

We have agreed to a murder suicide pact.

We wouldn't last long any kind of major end of the world scenario so we would rather just opt out at the start of it.

We wouldn't last long any kind of major end of the world scenario so we would rather just opt out at the start of it.

f6b190cf.jpg

Hope you don't all selfishly shoot yourselves and waste bullets. Pills are nice and relatively painless.

I feel that I am well on my way to being prepared for this possibility.

At the very least, if the Nation fails and I am left to defend my family against marauders, I am getting there.

I disagree about melee weapons, though, as they cause blood to spatter...and we all know the zombie virus can be caught by coming into contact with their blood.

You have to reach out and touch them long-distance style. So a dependable sniper rifle with a hell of a supply of ammo will be your first line of defense. .50 would be preferable, but anything down to .243 should suffice.

Some may get through if the horde is large so you need to be able to take many out quickly at a closer range. .223 is not a good choice as it will hurt them, but mindless zombies won't be completely deterred by a pencil-sized hole in their chest so discount the ARs.

A good throw-back .45 Thompson with 100-round drums for magazines and hydra-shok rounds should do nicely.

Then, when those pesky luck-driven few get too close...nothing says "No Avon today. Thank you" like a trust 1911 with the same hydra-shok rounds. Truthfully, any full-sized .45 should do, but stay away from the concealable sub-compacts as your accuracy will suffer and you still want to hit them as far away as possible.

If you let a zombie get close enough to necessitate engaging him/her with a melee weapon...they are close enough to get in a lucky bite.

Keep them outside of "blood-spray" range.

Find all the people I hate and kill them. Whatever happens after that, I don't care.

I'd pack up my guns and family in my pickup truck. Loot the closest grocery store and pharmacy I could find and head for zee hills.

Step 1: Get a semi truck.

Step 2: Load it with fat people.

Step 3: Do whatever you want while the fat people keep the zombies occupied.

Back