What to choose... hmm. Advice?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What to do?

• Go for the King Leo Exc and Berserker Exc!

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Get the Zerker Exc, HT Hellboy and IM Mk 3

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Nah, get the Zerker Exc, Hellboy, IM Mk 3 and Mk 2 (Only an extra $300, dude)

Votes: 10 30.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Tuggernaut

Super Freak
Reaction score
Yeah, you guys are probably sick of threads like this, but I've got some tough choices ahead of me. I planned to buy all of these, but things haven't turned out the way I planned (damn you economy :monkey2 :monkey4). Plus, with the weakening of the AUD, prices for me are getting higher. Like $550 for a regular Iron-Spidey :rolleyes:. Ok, so I'm getting the Berserker Exc, no matter what. It's the other figures I'm not sure about. Leonidas may increase in price by the hundereds (once it's sold out from SS), and the HT figures are likely to increase as well, since... well, it's HT. Please help me out guys.

Can never go wrong purchasing royalty.

King for the win!

Mine should be home in a week or so. :duff :rock

Personally, I'm more into PFs these days than 1:6 figures, so I'd recommend getting the two PFs. That being said, if you could get the two PFs plus the Iron Man mk. III figure, you'd be all set.

I'd go for the King. :rock
But then again I'm being very very select with 12 inch figures now. Most ( even hot toys ) just aren't impressing me as much as statues . :huh
Its not costing much more to get a statue for me now than a figure and they impress me much much more.

Yeah, you guys are probably sick of threads like this, but I've got some tough choices ahead of me. I planned to buy all of these, but things haven't turned out the way I planned (damn you economy :monkey2 :monkey4). Plus, with the weakening of the AUD, prices for me are getting higher. Like $550 for a regular Iron-Spidey :rolleyes:. Ok, so I'm getting the Berserker Exc, no matter what. It's the other figures I'm not sure about. Leonidas may increase in price by the hundereds (once it's sold out from SS), and the HT figures are likely to increase as well, since... well, it's HT. Please help me out guys.

I was nervous opening this thread Tugg until I read this sentence :rock :rock

Thanks for your opinions, guys. I admit, I am leaning towards Leonidas more. Still not sure. Hopefully the HT figures will be shipped in more than 1 wave, so more will be released within a few months time.

I would say Hot Toys and more Hot Toys. You can live without another Orc.

I'm on the wailist for the Leonidas Exc (Flex-Pay), and I converted my Berserker to Flex-Pay as well. I'm sure Leo will convert. The HT figures will get picked up later. Thanks for your opinions, people.

HT Hellboy and Iron Man Mk. III
they both looks like statues and can be posed :)

Back