What the DX T2 BD T-800 SHOULD Be-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robocop, nor Rambo or Superman is not as hot as T2 at the moment. We complained about the lack of the black shirt, and we got it!:hi5::wave
good point. a black shirt is just as good as a DX figure.
i bet HT is reading this thread right now and our fantasy figure is on the assembly line as we speak.
thanks, man. if it wasn't for you posting, this figure would never get made.

Instead of peers... the DX should have a smile head of this FTW...
:rock
t2.jpg

600px-T2GoodOlArney-1.jpg

No, no more T-800s. They need to branch out and make figures of other important characters.

The next DX figure should be . . .

Douglass.

picture.php

"Ain't no trouble."

Actually, Michael's is different from the Dark Knight releases. It simulates the floor of the subway station. Why do you feel the need to troll this thread? You have had nothing positive to contribute.

It's called reality and I'm not trolling, you're living in Never Never Land. Whether or not it "simulates the floor of the subway station," it's still pretty much the same boring-assed retarded stand that we got with DX01 and DX02:

HT_MJ_Bad_PR04.jpg

to this.

Candy.jpg

"it's me!"

"Hah, I-hm Sawgunt Ch-andy!" :lol

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Q4C-DZkIZjk&hl=en_US&fs=1?rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Q4C-DZkIZjk&hl=en_US&fs=1?rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>​

Yeah, it's the EXACT same base but with a different chinsy name plate and a "unique environment" poorly glued down onto the actual base.

WORTHY OF THE DELUXE NAME!

But wait, there's more! Don't forget about the PERS system that makes your figures look like cross eyed retards if it breaks!

How about a stand like T-1000 Sarah but with a swivel poll with chain to be lowered in the molten pot. He could be posed with him holding the chain with his thumb up.

It's called reality and I'm not trolling, you're living in Never Never Land. Whether or not it "simulates the floor of the subway station," it's still pretty much the same boring-assed retarded stand that we got with DX01 and DX02
I dig the stands you get with the DX figures, they look classy.

You stay classy, DX figures.

AnchormanRonBurgundy.jpg

Oh and Nam you are Tits McGee :exactly:

Back