What the DX T2 BD T-800 SHOULD Be-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, no more T-800s. They need to branch out and make figures of other important characters.

The next DX figure should be . . .

Douglass.

picture.php

"Ain't no trouble."
yeah... with alternate tongue action head
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I went through the last few pages... Got a good laugh out of all of it... Of all the things to go at it you pick the stand... Very good laugh indeed at least worry about hottoys producing a crappy BD figure before the stand... I dont give a ____ if its the same lame ass light up stand as long as the figure standing on looks like hes ready to rip the T-1000 a new _______... :) :) :)

I'd rather they just abandoned the cheesy lighting stands altogether and gave us more environment stands similar to Final Battle John Connor and the Battle Damaged Endo. DX T-800 could include the metal factory catwalk rails or even a partial Cyberdyne blown out window pane to display him holding the mini-gun.

id buy a DX T2 Final Battle T-800 and i know about 7 other people who are friends of mine who also wouldnt hesitate at buying one or even two depending on what accessories it comes with.

I'd rather they just abandoned the cheesy lighting stands altogether and gave us more environment stands similar to Final Battle John Connor and the Battle Damaged Endo. DX T-800 could include the metal factory catwalk rails or even a partial Cyberdyne blown out window pane to display him holding the mini-gun.

THAT is my point! :lol For all the bells and whistles surrounding DX figures, the stand itself is so sub par compared to the mini dio stands you get with regular MMS figures. I guess if you actually give two ____s or a ____ about PERS or are a MIBber, then I can see why the DX would seem important.

I would definitely buy a DX Terminator figure for PERS. With the way Arnie and RP moved their eyes I think they'd be ideal candidates for it as long as HT don't make the eyes too wide open like Batman.

The DX stands...yeah they're nice but meh. I too would prefer some kind of environmental stand and backdrop.

Yeah the stands do seem a bit bulky for what they are, a diorama stand would fit much better.

I loved the idea of the blown out window with the mini gun that would make for a great stand.

Of course, there will be folks who would rather have the DX stand represent Cyberdyne's flooring (maybe littered with a bunch of spent minigun shells) over the steel mill flooring. How can HT satisfy both groups? Interchangeable display stand plates. Orange LEDs would now replicate the lighting from that ____ing explosion from Cyberdyne's parking lot.

Boom, I just did it again. No time for arguing semantics.

Me too....I want the Cyberdyne floor....

I was hoping for a T2 DX figure as well but now that HT is releasing Bruce Lee DX I'm starting to put together my own parts.

I hope it's inevitable. I'll be very disappointed if they don't.

I wonder when there'll be an announcement?

We won't get it until next year if they don't announce it in the next couple of months.

Fingers crossed. I'll be happy as long as they make one.

The mind boggles at all the goodness this figure will have.

Back