Premium Format What Star Wars Character would you like to have in 1/4 scale (PF) ??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoth Han - no doubt some of the prequel designs are cool, but we need a better Han.

Yeah we absolutely need a better Han. Especially to go with Chewie now that we have him too.

That's my hopes for this upcoming year:

New Han
Awesome Prequel Jedi.

Also new Boba's and Vaders wouldn't hurt too bad either.

I want a redo of all the OT characters with lightsabers using the new cathode technology.

hehe.. well there are so many characters I would like to see.. but I def. want a new VADER first and I want him yesterday !

You know what I'd like actually? Galen Marek. I loved the story of the force unleashed. I'd kill for that to be a movie. Evidently sideshow likes it as well based on the design they went with for Shaak Ti.

Yes….a StarKiller would be more then propitiated ..specially after Shaak Ti from FU !! but they coming with other characters like Savage first… not that this is not a cool character.. but the priority list is really strange with Sideshow

Luckily for me my top 3 are already PF Shaak ti, talon and secura.

Others I would like to see

Adi Galia
Luminara Unduli
A new Asajj Ventress (Clone wars style)
Mother Talzin with a night sister released later on would look great!
Kit Fisto
Cad Bane

I made a list!

Waiting on:
Jango Fett
New Vader
Boba Fett- ESB
Han Solo- Hoth
Mara Jade
Obi Wan Kenobi- ROTS

Want:
Mace Windu
Luminara and Barriss
Darth Revan
Cad Bane
Ashoka
Darth Nhilus
Galen Marek
Qui-gon
Darth Malak
Kit Fisto
Pretty much any Jedi council member

Last edited:
Still want a

Shan
Mara jade
Padme if they can pull her off
Star killer - must have a masked and unmasked version.
Darth whoever the boss of darth talon with the spikey mask.

With Chewie around the corner and a snowie coming the first half of 2014, I'm really hoping to see another OT entry into the PF line. I think it's time for a Lando or even an update to Han!

does sideshow randomly announce new PFs or do they normally announce them at events like comic con? If so whens the next event we might see an announcement?

Both. Most items pop up a week before they pre-order in the newsletter and then they make some announcements at SDCC or show us a video of something being built up confirming that it is in the works. It's quite random.

With Chewie around the corner and a snowie coming the first half of 2014, I'm really hoping to see another OT entry into the PF line. I think it's time for a Lando or even an update to Han!

Agreed. Hopefully since that last announcement was the Clone Wars guy we will see a OT character next. I would get really excited for Hoth Han or even Bespin. Skiff Lando would be automatic for me as well.

Back