Premium Format What Star Wars Character would you like to have in 1/4 scale (PF) ??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chev I can't see who is right after General Veers but I would take a Xizor in a second, no thought needed.

Chev I can't see who is right after General Veers but I would take a Xizor in a second, no thought needed.

Honestly, I didn't know if anyone else would want a Xizor!:wave

I got rid of the other link.

grand_admiral_thrawn___commiss_by_nightwing1975-d3920c0.jpg

Hope this works. Thrawn is probably my favorite EU character. I have the 1/6 figure w/Command Chair, but I think a PF of him would be Epic!

Satele Shan has become a most wanted on my PF want list! :lecture

satele_shan_by_blacklionofhonor-d5hzhc4.jpg

Hopefully Sideshow will produce Satele and nail the likeness to Sno E. Blac, the actress/model for Satele. :naughty :drool

Sno_E_Blac_2.jpg

Damn! This Shan must be made in pf! :thud: she is now my most wanted star wars pf as well! She's so badass when fighting malgus! :pray: co e on ss the demand is here!

she becomes one in the EU after EpVI ...

Wow the sw EU is so freaking awesome! It just gets better and better! I hope Disney can keep it up. Also use some of these EU characters in the future tv or spin off movies.

I see it now Chev and do I have to say it, just look at my avatar! With a capital Hell yes!

Forgive me fellow Star Wars fans. Of course the original movies are superior but I prefer the character design more in the prequel and eu.

The Top of my want list is another prequel Jedi. Before you scoff since we recently had two hear me out. Yes we've just had two but they were both scantily clad. I would have killed for a Shaak Ti in her robes. I mean she's like 50! Who wants to see her with her clothes off? No one, so they made her look 20 instead.

Either way, in the female department I'd love a Luminara Unduli or Barriss Offee. I'd love a mixed media heavy female character since I missed Ventress. (I still want her more than anything else sideshow has made. If anyone is selling....:wave)

If we went the male route I'd like to see a normal Jedi outfit and robe. I would prefer an alien such as Kit Fisto or Eeth Koth but would also be satisfied with a Mace Windu.

Oh and also. I'd lick asbestos for a Revan.

Last edited:
agree with all you saying.. there are great Jedi designs in the Prequel . but I love the design of Shaak Ti of the Force Unleashed they came out with !

A ESB Boba or Jango PF would be nice. Another would be a Gamorrean Guard, Any Old Republic characters and maybe a Obi Wan Kenobi from either Original or Prequel. Also to add any Original trilogy like a Sandtrooper PF. That would be nice.

Last edited:
PF wise, maybe i'm mistaken but I have not seen a Bossk PF yet. Would love one of these, think they did a great job on the 1/6 scale figure of him. Ex with scowling face would be a must buy in my book. OT all the way!

Bossk could be good. But he looks a little awkward in the movie, so I'm not sure. :)

Maybe him, and the other bounty hunters, would do better in the Mythos line since we don't see much of them in the movies anyway. With a more stylized Mythos-esque version, the statues might look a little better.

Would like to have a Gammo 1:4 besides my Han Carbonite PF, but I guess it will take a long time because of the current Mythos Release. I think it's time for a companion piece like the mentioned Gammo or a Royal Guard for the Emperor PF.

Would like to have a Gammo 1:4 besides my Han Carbonite PF, but I guess it will take a long time because of the current Mythos Release. I think it's time for a companion piece like the mentioned Gammo or a Royal Guard for the Emperor PF.

You know, a Royal Guard is a no brainer. No one complains about the static pose, but lots of people would buy two to flank the Emperor PF. Come on, Sideshow, take my money please! :panic:

Back