Premium Format What Star Wars Character would you like to have in 1/4 scale (PF) ??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think a few of the Sideshow PF's might be revealed the day of SDCC, and not previewed, like how Cody PF wasn't previewed at all before SDCC started and was just sort of there, sadly he was the best SW piece at SDCC for SIdeshow last year, but it sounds like we will be seeing at least the next 18 months worth of Star Wars Figures and statues this year. Assuming we are going to see the Vader and Fett PF, we will be seing.
1.Obi Wan LSF
2.Phase 2 Rex
3. ARC Echo and Fives
4. Bomb Squad Trooper
5. Jango Fett
6. Scout Trooper/Speeder Bike
7. Boba PF
8.Vader PF

9. Red Five Luke
10. Hoth Han
11.Hoth Luke.

Compared to last year when we get
1. Mythos Line
2. Jango Bust.
3. Proto-Fett
4. Grevious
5. Deluxe Clones
6. Cody PF

Pretty sure Alex confirmed that only one of the PFs will be shown there.

I could almost imagine how that would turn out. :drool
Yeah man it'd be so sick. Maybe a part of their sandcrawler as part of the design sorta to put it into perspective would look amazing. You'd need at least 2-3 of them to make it proper awesome and all lol

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Am I reading SS's site right - they previewed 7 Court of the Dead and put 1 up for PO!!!! That's crazy! :slap

Yes, it is bothering me a bit it is so many, on this small time. I will maybe jump on the "queen of the dead", but thats it so far. I am afraid they will not do other cool PF`s they could have made, cause of this. It has been a good year from sideshow tough. Both pre-orders and announcments!

what are your thoughts on a bad ass sidekick jedi master as a 1/4 statue?

K'krukh

KKruhk_zpsb0gdky6d.jpg

or

sith-acolyte.jpg

Last edited:
Where the FRAK is my Revenge of the Sith Obi Wan Kenobi Premium Format? How has this piece not been done yet? I totally want Kenobi from the movie where he kicked Anakin's ass.

I kick myself for missing MYC's, but I'd love some Jawas. I'd also like Plo-Koon & a maniacally happy Emperor with his lightsaber lit from ROTS. & I think a Han & Luke in Stormtrooper suits with trash compactor base would be killer. The Exclusive for Luke could be the pop up Dianogah eye.

I kick myself for missing MYC's, but I'd love some Jawas I'd also like Plo-Koon & a maniacally happy Emperor with his lightsaber lit from ROTS. & I think a Han & Luke in Stormtrooper suits with trash compactor base would be killer. The Exclusive for Luke could be the pop up Dianogah eye.

..all you have to do is
cookiemonster.gif
a little ;)

Last edited:
Back