Premium Format What Star Wars Character would you like to have in 1/4 scale (PF) ??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My vote will go to "Darth Vader" though he wouldn't be on the dark side if he was good. If you go by SWIII then it makes him out to be naive. Turning bad to save his family.He wanted power at any expense. He's evil... and so good at it. ^_^

I vote for a 1/4 PF Ahsoka Tano. I own the Shaak Ti and it is really good but, I think there needs to be an Ahsoka ( 3rd season or adult) since, IMHO her character helped define much of the Clone Wars.

Here you go - will never happen but is very cool:

artstarsam.jpeg

imperial_throne_room_by_cgfelker-d5prjdz.jpg

samurai_storm_trooper_archer_by_cgfelker-d5pkoda.jpgsamurai_imperial_guard_concept_by_cgfelker-d5q6brv.jpg

I vote for a 1/4 PF Ahsoka Tano. I own the Shaak Ti and it is really good but, I think there needs to be an Ahsoka ( 3rd season or adult) since, IMHO her character helped define much of the Clone Wars.
YES! I have been bombarding SF threads with the same questions to the SSC gang. Ahsoka would be BOMB :duff

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Here's to hoping we get something soon. It has been a VERY slow year for Star Wars PFs!

pretty sad so far again for SW Statues collectors.. nothing in the SDCC event so far.. one more week to go right ?

I pretty much only would like the original Galactic Empire troopers. Wich didn`t get that much screen time.

AT-AT Driver, Sandtrooper, Death Star Gunner, Royal Guard, Tie Fighter and also General Veers as in the at-at cockpit.

Since we recently got the Snowtrooper, i hope sideshow would do a trooper wich has not been made as much as the stormtrooper and sandtrooper.
Hope for the Gunner coming next!

Oh, and Greedo is also one character in the universe i want.

quite surprised at the lack of new Star Wars PF news... 1/6 seems to be in full swing, wonder why they have been so slow with the quarter scale stuff! So many great statues still to be made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaber
Hi Alex,

I am beginning to worry that there will be no new Star Wars PFs teased or announced at CC this year. Can you please tell me otherwise?

There should be one piece at the show in it's full glory that's already been teased previously.

Who do we think it will be? I am hoping for Mara Jade!!!

Quote:
Hi Alex,

I am beginning to worry that there will be no new Star Wars PFs teased or announced at CC this year. Can you please tell me otherwise?

There should be one piece at the show in it's full glory that's already been teased previously.

It definitely will NOT be Mara Jade, she's technically a non-existant character. It'll be either the Vader or Fett PF

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Quote:
Hi Alex,

My guess is Fett as he is the simpler of the two in terms of getting him ready. I was hoping both would make an appearance, oh well.

It definitely will NOT be Mara Jade, she's technically a non-existant character. It'll be either the Vader or Fett PF

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

You never know. She could be announced as a character in Rebels or the new novels any day now, and since SS has teased her already, we could get lucky. But you're probably right. It will be the new Vader or Fett.

Back